Kooday Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kooday Forum

Kooday is quickly becoming the talk of the Internet marketing community. Come share strategies, trade keywords and learn new ideas!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

wow the brakes have been put on!

Go down 
+3
whodayatkooday
incomelife
Darrell1211
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Darrell1211

wow the brakes have been put on! Empty
PostSubject: wow the brakes have been put on!   wow the brakes have been put on! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:24 am

wow the change from paypal to alertpay has brought everything to a screeching halt - havent sold one keyword all day - no traffic at all - anyone else thinking that people are waiting till payout tommorrow to do something? or till they get alertpay accounts established? paypal is way easier to use than paypal

the big thing i dont like about alertpay is you have to have account balance to use them - paypal i can buy something and if my paypal account doesnt cover it, it pulls from my bank account - you have to wait days to load with alertpay

am i wrong? please let me know your thoughts!
Back to top Go down
Darrell1211

PostSubject: add on   wow the brakes have been put on! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:00 am

i copied this from "i cant use my alertpay balance" post since it also applies to what im saying here and hence has slowed down everything and will slow down everything for a while - my opinion this change will hurt but its paypals fault not koodays - i have dealt with paypal for years and years and they are the easiest to use but not the easiest to deal with - they think they have complete autonomy

-----

I just deposited 5 dollars (4 in kooday) to my account, which naturally decreased my negative alertpay balance.. But I cant use those 4 dollars! I tried getting a 2 dollar word and I am told that I do not have enough credits! What the #%^*??

-----

I did have a negative balance and I still do. My deposit brought it down from 173 to 169, not to 0. Unless you meant something else?

-----

you have a negative balance for alertpay because of 6 month money back guarantee - this is equal to amount of kooday dollars you bought using paypal - hence you had ap neg balance of 173 and you bought 4 kooday dollars which brings your kooday ap negative balance down to 169 which is still negative so you dont have money to spend

example - i originally spent 5 dollars from paypal to buy 4 kooday dollars - kooday has 6 month money back guarantee for the kooday dollars amount you purchased thru paypal - so i bought 4 kooday dollars - my alertpay balance is negative 4.00, to get 4.00 on kooday using alertpay i would have to spend 9 dollars - 5 dollars to purchase 4.00 kooday dollars and 4.00 to take care of my 4.00 negative alertpay balance

they have to do this or people could essentially double dip and kooday would lose lots of money!

hope this helps

Darrell
Back to top Go down
incomelife

incomelife

PostSubject: Re: wow the brakes have been put on!   wow the brakes have been put on! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:43 am

Hi guys,

Yes, there is an issue using AP at this point.. like everyone else I show a negative AP balance, BUT I also show a positive Paypal balance!

This move was reported to us many days ago with the seminars that we all listened too!

I see that KD has just implemented Stage 1 of the changeover from PP to AP.. I think everyone should sit back and wait for Stage 2 which will be the ability to swap out of PP into AP!

Give KD the time to get the script sorted and I sure there will be an easy click here .do this, answer that will satisfy everyone..

For me KD taking the time to safeguard our money from fraud is the number one action that are addressing.. sorry to say I have seen many sites go under because the admin were not aware of the "tricks" some members got up too that in the end killed that program..

All hail to KD for the "smarts" to be ahead of the game!

Personally I will sleep sounder now I know that PP is nearly behind us.. PP is not the money processor you want to trust your online business with.. they shut down accounts with not enough reason and with zero ability for you to get them to see reason.. I know, I have had my PP frozen forever by them.. Alertpay.. a much better processor..

Regards

Alan

Back to top Go down
http://koodaykeywords.com
Darrell1211

PostSubject: Re: wow the brakes have been put on!   wow the brakes have been put on! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:57 am

thats exactly what i said - thx
Back to top Go down
incomelife

incomelife

PostSubject: Re: wow the brakes have been put on!   wow the brakes have been put on! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:01 am

When you log into KD read the post on the first page!

September 1/2010

At the bottom of that post it says:

"Information on how to swap out PayPal for AlertPay information will be posted Thursday."

Regards

Alan
Back to top Go down
http://koodaykeywords.com
Darrell1211

PostSubject: Re: wow the brakes have been put on!   wow the brakes have been put on! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:03 am

yep i posted that too in a cut and paste see other post- thx
Back to top Go down
Darrell1211

PostSubject: Re: wow the brakes have been put on!   wow the brakes have been put on! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:06 am

but i didnt appreciate this - "Give KD the time to get the script sorted"

this is a forum and we are discussing the events of the day

in a forum there is no need for someone to take a "authoratative" position
Back to top Go down
Darrell1211

PostSubject: Re: wow the brakes have been put on!   wow the brakes have been put on! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:08 am

also see post "Can't use my AlertPay deposit.." where i expound a lot more on all of this - we have been given a lot to digest quickly and our kooday world was turned upside down and its good to have a place to talk through it all

cheers
Back to top Go down
whodayatkooday

PostSubject: AlertPay VS. Paypal? No Contest!   wow the brakes have been put on! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 12:34 pm

I COMPLETELY agree with incomelife in that Alertpay is MUCH easier and better to use than PP.

I've gotten absolutely NOWHERE in prior contacts with PP and the issues.

Alertpay ( located in Canada and I think also now in the U.S.- Texas? )is easy to contact via phone and much more willing to explain and work with you on any issues that may arise. They actually LISTEN to you.

My wife and I will wait until directions are in place to do the swap.

I've been given a video from my upline that goes into exact detail ( even though only a 10 minute vid ) on how to get from newbie to Diamond with the least amount of money spent. Of course, the more referrals one has, the less one will need to spend to reach the diamond level, as referrals will be funding your Kooday Dollar balance and THEN you can buy keywords and build up to 50,000 credits and eventually Diamond, with minimal out-of-pocket costs.

I'm told to only share this video with those in my downline, but, cannot understand why, since the video is on YouTube anyway:roll:

Here is the video done by Eric Carten on how to get to kooday diamond quickly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWaPn6vhEJ8&feature

Let me know what you think, if you care to share.

Hae a great Kooday Today Very Happy
John Shocked
Back to top Go down
aftrusoon

PostSubject: No Payout?   wow the brakes have been put on! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:20 pm

Wow,

Its thursday and havent received any payout whatsoever and now I can even add money to my kd account cause of the negative balance. Will this be sorted today or should we worry?

AFT
Back to top Go down
http://www.lottoluck.info
sunwest

PostSubject: Re: wow the brakes have been put on!   wow the brakes have been put on! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 1:25 pm

Payouts seem to happen around 10 - 11:00 AM, pacific time. Be patient!
Back to top Go down
http://www.whatsonyourmind.us
whodayatkooday

PostSubject: Re: wow the brakes have been put on!   wow the brakes have been put on! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:18 pm

I wouldn't worryt about it. After all, whether we worry 'bout it or not, we'll still get the same result.

There is no guarantee at all, in Kooday, or life ( other than leaving this world ).

If you've lots of money invested, then stay positive ( it does you no good otherwise ) and if you're really concerned, take as much money out a soon as you can and leave whatever you want to in your Kooday Dollar balance.

It's always a good idea to withdraw your original investment and play with their money, so to speak. Especially with online investments/money-makers.

When Kooday shows they are hear to stay and are definitely NOT a scam or in any type of financial troubles, we will ALL feel a lot more confident about buying keywords and such. only time will tell, unfortunately.

Many respected marketers seem to feel that Kooday is the real thing, although, they have emphasized what I've mentioned above. There is NO guarantee at this point.

I do feel that a lot of money can be made during this month and throughout the worls-wide launch.

Once again, remember, the most money will be made by those with many active referrals. If one has no referrals or just a couple, then they would need to spend some bucks in order to get to Diamond level.

IN ORDER TO REACH DIAMOND LEVEL WITH MINIMUM OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS, SUCH AS $25 OR LESS - AS SOME HAVE STATED THEY DID - YOU MUST HAVE ACTIVE REFERRALS UNDER YOU. THIS IS WHERE I FEEL KOODAY AND MANY OTHERS PROMOTING THE OPPORTUNITY, HAVE FAILED TO DISCLOSE TO EVERYONE. BASICALLY,( AND I'VE BEEN TOLD THIS IN THESE WORDS, BY AN UPLINE MEMBER) THE REFERRALS WILL BE FUNDING THEIR SPONSORS ACCOUNTS. THE MORE ACTIVE REFERRALS, THE LESS MONEY AND TIME NEEDED TO INVEST, IN ORDER TO REACH THE HIGHER LEVELS. IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE THIS POSTED SOMEWHERE ON THE KOODAY HOME-PAGE OR WITHIN THE F&Q SECTION. OTHER THAN THIS, AS MARKETERS PROMOTING AND SPONSORING KOODAY, OR ANY OTHER MONEY-MAKING PROGRAM, WE MUST BE OF THE MINDSET OF FULL DISCLOSURE. ANYTHING ELSE, IS DECEPTION AND UNTRUE.
Back to top Go down
Wii

Wii

PostSubject: Re: wow the brakes have been put on!   wow the brakes have been put on! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:24 pm

While referring new members does help, it is absolutely not a necessity to make big money with Kooday. I have a referral who has reached diamond and has not referred a single person. Furthermore, this person has not spent a fortune doing so. She has been smart with her purchases, purchased and sold very strong words, and continued to use her profits as re-investments. As long as you are buying high quality words, your words will sell, and you can continue to invest the same money (with profit) over and over again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.WiiStalker.com
aftrusoon

PostSubject: Very true and goods advice   wow the brakes have been put on! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:25 pm

whodayatkooday wrote:
I wouldn't worryt about it. After all, whether we worry 'bout it or not, we'll still get the same result.

There is no guarantee at all, in Kooday, or life ( other than leaving this world ).

If you've lots of money invested, then stay positive ( it does you no good otherwise ) and if you're really concerned, take as much money out a soon as you can and leave whatever you want to in your Kooday Dollar balance.

It's always a good idea to withdraw your original investment and play with their money, so to speak. Especially with online investments/money-makers.

When Kooday shows they are hear to stay and are definitely NOT a scam or in any type of financial troubles, we will ALL feel a lot more confident about buying keywords and such. only time will tell, unfortunately.

Many respected marketers seem to feel that Kooday is the real thing, although, they have emphasized what I've mentioned above. There is NO guarantee at this point.

I do feel that a lot of money can be made during this month and throughout the worls-wide launch.

Once again, remember, the most money will be made by those with many active referrals. If one has no referrals or just a couple, then they would need to spend some bucks in order to get to Diamond level.

IN ORDER TO REACH DIAMOND LEVEL WITH MINIMUM OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS, SUCH AS $25 OR LESS - AS SOME HAVE STATED THEY DID - YOU MUST HAVE ACTIVE REFERRALS UNDER YOU. THIS IS WHERE I FEEL KOODAY AND MANY OTHERS PROMOTING THE OPPORTUNITY, HAVE FAILED TO DISCLOSE TO EVERYONE. BASICALLY,( AND I'VE BEEN TOLD THIS IN THESE WORDS, BY AN UPLINE MEMBER) THE REFERRALS WILL BE FUNDING THEIR SPONSORS ACCOUNTS. THE MORE ACTIVE REFERRALS, THE LESS MONEY AND TIME NEEDED TO INVEST, IN ORDER TO REACH THE HIGHER LEVELS. IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE THIS POSTED SOMEWHERE ON THE KOODAY HOME-PAGE OR WITHIN THE F&Q SECTION. OTHER THAN THIS, AS MARKETERS PROMOTING AND SPONSORING KOODAY, OR ANY OTHER MONEY-MAKING PROGRAM, WE MUST BE OF THE MINDSET OF FULL DISCLOSURE. ANYTHING ELSE, IS DECEPTION AND UNTRUE.

As soon as I read this I got my weekly profitshare Wink
Back to top Go down
sunwest

PostSubject: Re: wow the brakes have been put on!   wow the brakes have been put on! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:27 pm

Nice! I got 10 times what I got last week.
Back to top Go down
Demius

PostSubject: Re: wow the brakes have been put on!   wow the brakes have been put on! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:36 pm

Is anyone else quite disappointed with the 0.004 per point?

This is my first payout and it doesn't seem like much..
Back to top Go down
sunwest

PostSubject: Re: wow the brakes have been put on!   wow the brakes have been put on! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:48 pm

You should have received $0.0005 per credit. If you're just starting out it will be rather disappointing. I advanced togold this week and my payout today was 10 times greater than it was last week. Keep on plugging away, it will come!
Back to top Go down
Wii

Wii

PostSubject: Re: wow the brakes have been put on!   wow the brakes have been put on! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:55 pm

I was a diamond last week and got a really nice payout, and this week I got almost double! I am ecstatic!
Back to top Go down
http://www.WiiStalker.com
whodayatkooday

PostSubject: Re: wow the brakes have been put on!   wow the brakes have been put on! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:55 pm

IT APPEARS THAT BEING AT DIAMOND LEVEL IS THE WAY TO GO. THE HUGE DIFFERENCE IN MY WIFE'S ACCOUNT
( DIAMOND LEVEL ) AND MINE ( 1000 GOLD CREDITS ) PROVES THIS.

SHE PAID HER WAY IN ( NO REFERRALS ) AND NOW SEES ALMOST HALF OF HER TOTAL INVESTMENT ( THUS FAR ) IN HER KOODAY DOLLAR BALANCE, IN THIS WEEKS PAYMENT AND SINCE REACHING DIAMOND LEVEL EARLIER THIS WEEK.

FOR ME, $25 FROM THE 50,000 SHARE CREDITS AND $20 FOR THE 1000 GOLD CREDITS, WELL, HARDLY SEEMS WORTH THE TIME I'VE SPENT UP TO NOW.

BUT, AS A RESIDUAL/PASSIVE INCOME FOR ( HOPEFULLY ) LIFE, I'M SATISFIED. PLUS, I CAN STILL WORK ON GOING DIAMOND IF I CHOOSE TO.

NOW, I DON'T KNOW WHAT OTHERS CONSIDER A "FORTUNE", BUT, TO US, AT THIS POINT, ANYTHING OVER $300 IS PUSHING IT A BIT.

HAVE A KOODAY DAY Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Demius

PostSubject: Re: wow the brakes have been put on!   wow the brakes have been put on! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:42 pm

Well, I'm just hoping I get a proper payoff when the search engine goes live lol, about $400 tied up in keywords.

So far I've invested $127 and I've accumulated a total of 22297, it was 14156 at payout. The value of my keywords is $417.70 and I've got not much left in the AP/PP balances. I'm waiting for $24 because I paid $100 to get my AP out of negative and only received 66 Kooday dollars because of the $10 taken for the transaction.

Is it worth me investing more to get to Gold?

And if so, how much more do I need?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
aftrusoon

PostSubject: Re: wow the brakes have been put on!   wow the brakes have been put on! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:17 pm

Demius wrote:
Well, I'm just hoping I get a proper payoff when the search engine goes live lol, about $400 tied up in keywords.

So far I've invested $127 and I've accumulated a total of 22297, it was 14156 at payout. The value of my keywords is $417.70 and I've got not much left in the AP/PP balances. I'm waiting for $24 because I paid $100 to get my AP out of negative and only received 66 Kooday dollars because of the $10 taken for the transaction.

Thanks

I think at this point is to do a little research in to the keywords you want to progress with. Choosing more popular words will increase your turnaround for reinvestment. I 2 was at a standstill for a bit but am now at 38,500 points with only 7 referals. The amount paid from the profitshare is hardly gonna make me rich since i have to convert it to Pounds sterling, however I receive daily commissions from words traded by my referals. By the end of the weekend I intend to be at 50,000 which will give me 17-18 days to bang at the gold. I hope my upline Wii apreciates all the commissions coming from me Razz and look forward to robbing him of a few popular keywords when i make diamond lol.

Aftrusoon
Back to top Go down
Demius

PostSubject: Re: wow the brakes have been put on!   wow the brakes have been put on! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:22 pm

aftrusoon wrote:
Demius wrote:

Thanks

I think at this point is to do a little research in to the keywords you want to progress with. Choosing more popular words will increase your turnaround for reinvestment. I 2 was at a standstill for a bit but am now at 38,500 points with only 7 referals. The amount paid from the profitshare is hardly gonna make me rich since i have to convert it to Pounds sterling, however I receive daily commissions from words traded by my referals. By the end of the weekend I intend to be at 50,000 which will give me 17-18 days to bang at the gold. I hope my upline Wii apreciates all the commissions coming from me Razz and look forward to robbing him of a few popular keywords when i make diamond lol.

Aftrusoon

I've gotten to here with no referrals lol. Being an 18 year old student its hard to find someone thats not tight with their money Razz I too have to convert it to GBP. I have worked out that I need to invest another £160 to get to gold, and I'm not sure whether it's worth it. Are there any bonuses for getting gold? And diamond for that matter? I know diamond is a lot cheaper to get, especially by buying keywords at .10 and running them up to $1.08 for someone to buy back. What incentives are there for us to get to diamond?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
aftrusoon

PostSubject: No Problem you have done well   wow the brakes have been put on! EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:25 pm

Demius wrote:
aftrusoon wrote:
Demius wrote:

Thanks

Aftrusoon

I've gotten to here with no referrals lol. Being an 18 year old student its hard to find someone thats not tight with their money Razz I too have to convert it to GBP. I have worked out that I need to invest another £160 to get to gold, and I'm not sure whether it's worth it. Are there any bonuses for getting gold? And diamond for that matter? I know diamond is a lot cheaper to get, especially by buying keywords at .10 and running them up to $1.08 for someone to buy back. What incentives are there for us to get to diamond?

Thanks

So you need to earn some quick cash then? I might be able to help since your a student of the UK. Email me at offerdirect@hotmail.com for more info

Aftrusoon
Back to top Go down
Darrell1211

PostSubject: Re: wow the brakes have been put on!   wow the brakes have been put on! EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:23 am

Nows its clear to me this whole droppage in keyword sales is happening directly because of the negative balances folks have. They have negative balances to satisfy before can buy more kooday dollars. My initial investment was the minimum so my negative balance was very manageble at -4.00. Now some people bought in for high amounts and its harder to get past that negative balance.

Plus we dont know when this money will be given back to us yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wow the brakes have been put on!   wow the brakes have been put on! Empty

Back to top Go down

wow the brakes have been put on!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kooday Forum :: Kooday General Discussion :: Kooday Forum Hoopla-
Jump to: