Kooday Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kooday Forum

Kooday is quickly becoming the talk of the Internet marketing community. Come share strategies, trade keywords and learn new ideas!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cna we still go for gold and diamond after 15th IOct?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
qibucks

Cna we still go for gold and diamond after 15th IOct? Empty
PostSubject: Cna we still go for gold and diamond after 15th IOct?   Cna we still go for gold and diamond after 15th IOct? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:07 pm

I read that there will be changes after the 15th of October does that mean we can't go for gold and diamond any more or we can just continue climbing?

Please let me know so I can see what I can do..I am only at 14k points..

blessings

qi flower Shocked
Back to top Go down
aftrusoon

PostSubject: Re: Cna we still go for gold and diamond after 15th IOct?   Cna we still go for gold and diamond after 15th IOct? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:07 pm

I think you can continue to climb even after it changes or how would we ever increase our keyword value?

AFT Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.lottoluck.info
whodayatkooday

PostSubject: Re: Cna we still go for gold and diamond after 15th IOct?   Cna we still go for gold and diamond after 15th IOct? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:23 pm

Yes, you can continue, if you want to risk wasting more time and money. I'm waiting until I actually HAVE my profit share money sitiing in my ALERTPAY account and NOT in my Kooday AP account. There is a big difference you know Wink
Back to top Go down
qibucks

PostSubject: Re: Cna we still go for gold and diamond after 15th IOct?   Cna we still go for gold and diamond after 15th IOct? EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:26 pm

Does this mean no one is actually getting paid cash and we only get virtual money to play with? I am confused now.. cat
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Striker

PostSubject: Answer   Cna we still go for gold and diamond after 15th IOct? EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:43 am

qibucks wrote:
Does this mean no one is actually getting paid cash and we only get virtual money to play with? I am confused now.. cat

No, what he meant was that the money had not been released from Alertpay in Kooday to proper Alertpay account. The latest interview answered that. Expect news on it at the next update
Back to top Go down
whodayatkooday

PostSubject: Re: Cna we still go for gold and diamond after 15th IOct?   Cna we still go for gold and diamond after 15th IOct? EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:06 am

hi qibucks,

sorry to be late in responding to your question.

YES, that is what I Meant ( I do thank you, though, in your attempt to speak and clarify that for me Aussie_Stiker Wink )

as very early this morning, my money, in which i transferred from my Kooday AP Balance to My AP Account, has NOT been received. This is now going on at least 21 days ( including weekends, holidays...etc )

It shows, in my Kooday account, that it has been processed, but has not reached my AP account yet. I will check on this now and give you an update....
......NOPE, still not in Mad

Hopefully, today ( Thursday ) we will get a answer on this. As i stated in a prior post, I was told by Mark, last Wednesday,
that all the legalities and paperwork should be completed by Sept. 30, 2010.

Obviously, this has not been done yet and they are still unsure as to exactly when this will take place. Therefore, Kooday has NOT answered this question yet; at least, not to my satisfaction Mad

Sorry folks, but when it comes to my money, pure speculation and constant "reasons" (excuses) or perpetual delays, as in "stalling techniques", does not suffice.

As Cuba would have said, "Show Me Da' Money" Wink

Kooday everyone No
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Striker

PostSubject: Answers   Cna we still go for gold and diamond after 15th IOct? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:45 am

Well it seems you have the answer now. Payments are going to be staggered 4 week intervals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cna we still go for gold and diamond after 15th IOct?   Cna we still go for gold and diamond after 15th IOct? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cna we still go for gold and diamond after 15th IOct?
Page 1 of 1