Kooday Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kooday Forum

Kooday is quickly becoming the talk of the Internet marketing community. Come share strategies, trade keywords and learn new ideas!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PAAAAAAAAAAAAID By Kooday!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wii

Wii

PAAAAAAAAAAAAID By Kooday!!! Empty
PostSubject: PAAAAAAAAAAAAID By Kooday!!!   PAAAAAAAAAAAAID By Kooday!!! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:24 pm

Hi Everyone,

Just received a nice fat deposit into my Alertpay account from Kooday today. The payout was from a request I made 3 weeks ago. Looks like they will now be paying out regularly. Let the fun begin!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.WiiStalker.com
DiamondNate

PostSubject: Re: PAAAAAAAAAAAAID By Kooday!!!   PAAAAAAAAAAAAID By Kooday!!! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 10:40 pm

Yep! I got cash in my alertpay too that I requested 3 weeks ago!! Another reason to show that Kooday is legit and gonna be HUGE!!

I've already used up my diamond payout this week on words and I have so many more I need, im gonna invest some more! afro \

DiamondNate~
Back to top Go down
Cazha

PostSubject: Good to hear   PAAAAAAAAAAAAID By Kooday!!! EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:04 pm

I'm glad folks are getting paid, I haven't requested any payouts yet as I am using all funds to grow my keywords empire Wink

So it is great to hear this

It would be good if everybody updates in this forum when they have been paid, this will help to build Kooday and help those who are considering joining to make up their mind.

Carol

flower
Back to top Go down
Wii

Wii

PostSubject: Re: PAAAAAAAAAAAAID By Kooday!!!   PAAAAAAAAAAAAID By Kooday!!! EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:05 pm

Woo Hoo, received another payout directly into my Alertpay account. Kooday is the best!!!
Back to top Go down
whodayatkooday

PostSubject: Re: PAAAAAAAAAAAAID By Kooday!!!   PAAAAAAAAAAAAID By Kooday!!! EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:58 am

yep...finally got my money into my AP account, Today Very Happy having requested it 3 or 4 weeks ago ( seems like 4 weeks )

now i will put the paypal refund money back in through my ap account.
i assume kooday will automatically know what this purchase is for, without my needing to inform them?
Back to top Go down
Wii

Wii

PostSubject: Re: PAAAAAAAAAAAAID By Kooday!!!   PAAAAAAAAAAAAID By Kooday!!! EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 6:42 am

That is correct. As long as you fund equal or greater than what you funded through Paypal, you will be in good standing with Kooday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PAAAAAAAAAAAAID By Kooday!!!   PAAAAAAAAAAAAID By Kooday!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

PAAAAAAAAAAAAID By Kooday!!!
Page 1 of 1