Kooday Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kooday Forum

Kooday is quickly becoming the talk of the Internet marketing community. Come share strategies, trade keywords and learn new ideas!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The if i do nothing option ???

Go down 
+8
sunwest
Total Extreme
oniece
Darrell1211
Shimmi
Wii
aftrusoon
sandown
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sandown

The if i do nothing option ??? Empty
PostSubject: The if i do nothing option ???   The if i do nothing option ??? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:50 am

At the moment my account status is as follows

AlertPay (Primary): ($4,981.15)

PayPal: $891.54

Am i a member in good standing ?

After 6 months will my alert pay negative balance return to zero ?

Pleases help me on this, because as i dont want to do anything to screw things up !

Many thanks.... Steve
Back to top Go down
aftrusoon

PostSubject: Re: The if i do nothing option ???   The if i do nothing option ??? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 9:30 am

sandown wrote:
At the moment my account status is as follows

AlertPay (Primary): ($4,981.15)

PayPal: $891.54

Am i a member in good standing ?

After 6 months will my alert pay negative balance return to zero ?

Pleases help me on this, because as i dont want to do anything to screw things up !

Many thanks.... Steve

Wow you invested nearly 5k in kooday? I would say thats in good standing from my point of view.

Aft
Back to top Go down
http://www.lottoluck.info
Wii

Wii

PostSubject: Re: The if i do nothing option ???   The if i do nothing option ??? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:08 am

Yes, anyone who chooses the do nothing option remains in good standing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.WiiStalker.com
aftrusoon

PostSubject: The refund policy   The if i do nothing option ??? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 11:20 am

Wii wrote:
Yes, anyone who chooses the do nothing option remains in good standing.

I used the special email to brian to refund my paypal and transer the funds to alertpay as I want to keep my kooday account. How long does it take to get the money refunded for this process?

Aft

I know it says as time allows but has anyone you know given a timeframe for this?
Back to top Go down
Wii

Wii

PostSubject: Re: The if i do nothing option ???   The if i do nothing option ??? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:52 pm

Hey Aft,

The owner Mark said it will probably done within 1 business day. However, they will not be working on Weekends. Seeing as Monday is a holiday, I would say probably on Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Shimmi

PostSubject: Re: The if i do nothing option ???   The if i do nothing option ??? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:10 pm

Is it possible to transfer money from Paypal straight to Alertpay when I get the refund in my paypal account? Or would I have to transfer it all to my bank card first and then transfer it to alertpay from the card?
Back to top Go down
aftrusoon

PostSubject: hmmm   The if i do nothing option ??? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:55 pm

Shimmi wrote:
Is it possible to transfer money from Paypal straight to Alertpay when I get the refund in my paypal account? Or would I have to transfer it all to my bank card first and then transfer it to alertpay from the card?

I dont think there is any other way to transfer unless you use a credit card. I dont think paypal will send to alertpay, but that would be a nice option for alert pay to implement.

Aft
Back to top Go down
Shimmi

PostSubject: Re: The if i do nothing option ???   The if i do nothing option ??? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:18 pm

I see, thanks for the answer.

What a pain in the butt this is..
Back to top Go down
Darrell1211

PostSubject: Re: The if i do nothing option ???   The if i do nothing option ??? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 2:38 pm

wow yes you are in good standing! - but if i had that kind of negative balance i would request pp refund and reinvest that amount via ap - as long as you can be assured you lose nothing
Back to top Go down
Shimmi

PostSubject: Re: The if i do nothing option ???   The if i do nothing option ??? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:27 pm

that's the thing - how can one be assured he loses nothing?

if i request the refunds, how will that affect all the words i own and all my shares? they don't really mention that at all..
Back to top Go down
Darrell1211

PostSubject: Re: The if i do nothing option ???   The if i do nothing option ??? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:38 pm

thats the part i question - i sent brian a email to that effect but no response yet
Back to top Go down
Shimmi

PostSubject: Re: The if i do nothing option ???   The if i do nothing option ??? EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:23 pm

Alright, great. Please let us know when you get a response. I gotta plan my next move..
Back to top Go down
oniece

PostSubject: Re: The if i do nothing option ???   The if i do nothing option ??? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 8:24 am

scratch
Hi, I am new here.

I just got home from vacation. Saw the notice about switching to alertpay. I had $21.94 in my pay pal acct., neg. $22.?. I sent Brian an email about refund, tried to buy a keyword, was told I had no money in my kooday acct. so I transferred $50 from Alertpay. I only got credit for $24, should have been $46. Anyone know what happened to the rest of my money? I have almost spent the $24.

Help!!!

Thanks
Oniece
Back to top Go down
aftrusoon

PostSubject: Re: The if i do nothing option ???   The if i do nothing option ??? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:27 am

oniece wrote:
scratch
Hi, I am new here.

I just got home from vacation. Saw the notice about switching to alertpay. I had $21.94 in my pay pal acct., neg. $22.?. I sent Brian an email about refund, tried to buy a keyword, was told I had no money in my kooday acct. so I transferred $50 from Alertpay. I only got credit for $24, should have been $46. Anyone know what happened to the rest of my money? I have almost spent the $24.

Help!!!

Thanks
Oniece

The changeover has caused a negative balance until they can be switched over-details on the website.You should receive a refund next week which you can transfer over to alertpay to stay in the program.

hope this helps

BTW i have some nice keyowrds for sale with stats in the keyword trading forum.

AFT
Back to top Go down
Total Extreme

PostSubject: Re: The if i do nothing option ???   The if i do nothing option ??? EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:15 am

I have twice the amount in my PayPal balance than I put in. If I request a refund of only what I put in how do I get the Positive $$ and profits into AP Kooday $$'s.

Or should I request a refund of the entire amount? and Put in just the amount of the negative AP balance.
Back to top Go down
http://getpaidtoplayfacebookgames.com
Darrell1211

PostSubject: Re: The if i do nothing option ???   The if i do nothing option ??? EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:36 am

you request the amount you have bought into paypal for then when you get that you have to buy that same amount in alertpay
Back to top Go down
sunwest

PostSubject: Re: The if i do nothing option ???   The if i do nothing option ??? EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:04 am

Quote :
The changeover has caused a negative balance until they can be switched over-details on the website.You should receive a refund next week which you can transfer over to alertpay to stay in the program.
Not a true statement. Refunds are expected to take at least 45 days, could be as much as 6 months, according to Kooday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whatsonyourmind.us
Shimmi

PostSubject: Re: The if i do nothing option ???   The if i do nothing option ??? EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:52 pm

45 days to 6 months?? Where does it say that? I'm pretty sure it said that you can request a refund within a 6 month period, not that it will take 6 months for it to come.
Back to top Go down
Wii

Wii

PostSubject: Re: The if i do nothing option ???   The if i do nothing option ??? EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 5:54 pm

Correct, I was told BY THE OWNER that refunds will take 1-2 business days.
Back to top Go down
sunwest

PostSubject: Re: The if i do nothing option ???   The if i do nothing option ??? EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:51 pm

The statement about 45 - 60 days was apparently,and I say apparently because I didn't hear it myself, was made by Mark, the owner or whoever he is, on a phone call with some folks last week.
Back to top Go down
Wii

Wii

PostSubject: Re: The if i do nothing option ???   The if i do nothing option ??? EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:14 pm

The 6 months refers to the time it will take till KOODAY will be able to access the paypal funds. In 6 months time, any paypal balance in your Kooday account will be switched over to your alertpay balance. However, if you are just looking for a refund of the paypal money that you funded your Kooday account with, this action will only take 1-2 business days.
Back to top Go down
whodayatkooday

PostSubject: Re: The if i do nothing option ???   The if i do nothing option ??? EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:24 pm

my wife put in for her refund to Brian@Kooday.us
for over $700 , on Friday. I put my request ( $25 )in last night.

We've heard nothing. She did have a weird occurence a little while ago while attempting to purchase a keyword using her ( still there ) pp balance.

As she hit the confirm purchase button, a new screen popped up, showing her account as having a zero bal. in both PP and AP., which we took to meant that the "swap" had been started for her.
We then refreshed the screen and her account was back to having the neg. AP bal. and the few bux left in PP.
She checked her PP account; Nothing.
Same with AP.

Her account still remains as it was this past Friday.
She then thought she'd spend $20 more via AP so she could buy more and have more value in her diamond account. All this did was make her AP account change from -$742 to -$724
So if she was to send another $724 to Kooday, via AP, she'd be even.

This much I know; 2 - 5 business days to get your money back to Paypal.
Another 2 - 5 Business days to receive your PP money to your bank account.
I usually see this on average of 3 business days with most transactions from PP to Bank and vice-versa.

For those that are 'Checkbook Balance" challenged, like my wife & me, I like AP much better because any transaction is registered/posted to your checking account immediately.
With PP, we sometimes forget that purchase made on Friday or the weekend and are surprised when it gets posted to our checking account.

Anyway, I still maintain that anyone who has mucho dollars in their kooday account, w/d at least your original investment, once able to. I'm sorry, but with the lack of communication from Kooday admin, and this swap deal and the confusion and halting of keyword purchases due to folks not having the funds and such, makes me wonder just how much admin has it's member's best interests in heart. Yu'd think that with the amount of money that we all have invested and the potential to earn, Kooday would have assigned someone to manage the PR part.
and as far as the recordings go, I couldn't even breathe properly if I wanted to hear what he was saying. And I listened to the live calls.

If anyone resides near Kooday's corporate headquarters ( Somewhere in Canada I Believe ) they should pop in for a un-announced visit and see how things are being run. See the kind of reception you receive when asking to speak with Mark, Brian or...hmm..seems they're the only 2 names we know of in tyhe Kooday Company. Transparency also seems to be shortcoming of Kooday.

We need to know more of the owners and to be kept up to date on a DAILY basis.

For the "leaders' out there, please be sure you relay and point out to your people the possibilities, both negative and positive, that we have with Kooday.
ALLOW THEM to make their own decision and risk assessment. And be sure to tell them that the best and easiest way to make money in kooday, without spending much, is to have ( I'd say ) at least 10 ACTIVE members in their downline. Full disclosure is best in ANY biz-op, especially on the 'net.

Too many "leaders' tend to "forget" to mention the referral-based part of Kooday, as well as most other biz-ops.
This is not a good or honest way to network.

Just my opinions folks.

have a Great Kooday Today and be careful when investing your good money online.
G'nite!
Back to top Go down
sunwest

PostSubject: Re: The if i do nothing option ???   The if i do nothing option ??? EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:40 pm

I sent in my refund request within hours of the announcement on Sept 3. I got my refund in my PayPal account around 6:00 pm MST last evening. If I got my refund there is no reason why others will not get theirs also.

Yes it does take a few days to get your PP transfer into your bank account. But that's the bank's fault, not PP or Kooday.

Back to top Go down
Insanity

Insanity

PostSubject: Re: The if i do nothing option ???   The if i do nothing option ??? EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:21 am

sunwest wrote:
I sent in my refund request within hours of the announcement on Sept 3. I got my refund in my PayPal account around 6:00 pm MST last evening. If I got my refund there is no reason why others will not get theirs also.

Yes it does take a few days to get your PP transfer into your bank account. But that's the bank's fault, not PP or Kooday.

The deal is there causing us problems by doing this swap. Kooday still seems unstable too me still.
Back to top Go down
Cazha

PostSubject: Re: The if i do nothing option ???   The if i do nothing option ??? EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:52 pm

I got my refund today at around 2.30 GMT.

I haven't waited for PP to re-imburse my bank account as that can take a few days, but I know the money is on its way so sent a payment to AP straight away and just waiting for that to be completed so I can reimburse my Kooday account.

As far as I can tell Kooday are doing what they promised, I requested my refund Friday Sept 3 at around 7.30pm GMT and as Monday was a holiday in USA then Tuesday was the first business day so I got my refund in less than 2 business days as promised.

I'm sure you will receive your refunds soon

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The if i do nothing option ???   The if i do nothing option ??? Empty

Back to top Go down

The if i do nothing option ???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kooday Forum :: Kooday General Discussion :: Kooday Forum Hoopla-
Jump to: