Kooday Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kooday Forum

Kooday is quickly becoming the talk of the Internet marketing community. Come share strategies, trade keywords and learn new ideas!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Regarding my post on Allarepaid by Power2Share. READNOW!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aftrusoon

Regarding my post on Allarepaid by Power2Share. READNOW!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Regarding my post on Allarepaid by Power2Share. READNOW!!!!   Regarding my post on Allarepaid by Power2Share. READNOW!!!! EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:37 pm

Friends,

I know some of you are still waiting to cycle in Allarepaid and it will come with time. I wanted to tell you about a brand new doubler happening tommorrow because the early in get paid first!!! Its called xmas doubler and you can get in for as little as $5. As with these programs the ones who know first about it get their money back the quickest!!! Grab an early swpot and cycle with in hours on the day!!! **Coming soon** when launch occurs all lines will be open and start at 0!!!!!

The $5 doubler is open now and will remain open when they launch the $25,$50,$100,$400 and more!!! Get in early and cycle right away!!!

Brand New Doubler!!!

Good Luck

Aftrusoon
Back to top Go down
http://www.lottoluck.info
Insanity

Insanity

PostSubject: Re: Regarding my post on Allarepaid by Power2Share. READNOW!!!!   Regarding my post on Allarepaid by Power2Share. READNOW!!!! EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:16 pm

Thanks for the heads up. Keep showing me sites that work and pay off and Ill keep signing up under you. Waiting for my 25 deposit to mail in to my alertpay account, just sent it today.
Back to top Go down
aftrusoon

PostSubject: Re: Regarding my post on Allarepaid by Power2Share. READNOW!!!!   Regarding my post on Allarepaid by Power2Share. READNOW!!!! EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:26 pm

Insanity wrote:
Thanks for the heads up. Keep showing me sites that work and pay off and Ill keep signing up under you. Waiting for my 25 deposit to mail in to my alertpay account, just sent it today.

Dude thats great I am glad you cycled!! This xmas one launches at 8pm sharp est so go in hard and fast and i guarantee you will cycle! I am depositing $1000 in mine and expect to cycle with in 3-4 hours.

Remember deposit as much as you can afford at the strok of 8pm est!!!! only a few hours from now!!!

Good luck insanity!!

AFT
Back to top Go down
Cazha

PostSubject: Re: Regarding my post on Allarepaid by Power2Share. READNOW!!!!   Regarding my post on Allarepaid by Power2Share. READNOW!!!! EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:49 pm

Insanity wrote:

hoew long did it take to cycle your $25? I paid in Saturday November 6 and still haven't cycled, would love to know how long it's taking?
Back to top Go down
aftrusoon

PostSubject: Re: Regarding my post on Allarepaid by Power2Share. READNOW!!!!   Regarding my post on Allarepaid by Power2Share. READNOW!!!! EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:41 pm

Cazha wrote:
Insanity wrote:

hoew long did it take to cycle your $25? I paid in Saturday November 6 and still haven't cycled, would love to know how long it's taking?

What are your position numbers for the $25 one?
Back to top Go down
Cazha

PostSubject: Re: Regarding my post on Allarepaid by Power2Share. READNOW!!!!   Regarding my post on Allarepaid by Power2Share. READNOW!!!! EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:30 pm

My position is 4103

Carol Smile
Back to top Go down
aftrusoon

PostSubject: Re: Regarding my post on Allarepaid by Power2Share. READNOW!!!!   Regarding my post on Allarepaid by Power2Share. READNOW!!!! EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:53 pm

Cazha wrote:
My position is 4103

Carol Smile

I have one thats 3483 and I also have not cycled but am working on a chart to determine what position mine is on. There are still alot of people joining this program and its only a matter of time! My position 1167 cycled in 3 days so I am going to try and work out the amount inbetween and will keep you posted Carol.Smile I have to ask... have you tried Kulesearch yet? I have made over $400 in 2 days and this is nothing like a doubler, infact I can not seem to hold on to keywords atm. Its worth a look so visit http://www.ks.nohypemarketing.info and join for free. From there you can decide what you want to do with it and I will also help by buying your words. Its the easiest legitimate way I have found to make cash besides Kooday!!

talk soon,

Lee
Back to top Go down
Cazha

PostSubject: Re: Regarding my post on Allarepaid by Power2Share. READNOW!!!!   Regarding my post on Allarepaid by Power2Share. READNOW!!!! EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:02 pm

I have already joined, simply have no funds to put in their at the moment as my money is all tied up in other things. Just have to wait a little longer and hopefully will get some payouts soon

Carol Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding my post on Allarepaid by Power2Share. READNOW!!!!   Regarding my post on Allarepaid by Power2Share. READNOW!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding my post on Allarepaid by Power2Share. READNOW!!!!
Page 1 of 1