Kooday Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kooday Forum

Kooday is quickly becoming the talk of the Internet marketing community. Come share strategies, trade keywords and learn new ideas!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Kooday-Like Site JUST LAUNCHED SECONDS AGO!!!

Go down 
+2
Marko Valkeejarvi
Wii
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wii

Wii

New Kooday-Like Site JUST LAUNCHED SECONDS AGO!!! Empty
PostSubject: New Kooday-Like Site JUST LAUNCHED SECONDS AGO!!!   New Kooday-Like Site JUST LAUNCHED SECONDS AGO!!! EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:23 am

Hi Everyone,

JUST LAUNCHED SECONDS AGO!!! Introducing KuleSearch...Just Like Kooday!!! Buy Keywords For As Little As $.20 and Sell Them For BIG profits! Receive 30% Referral Commissions! Get In NOW...GO, GO, GO!!!

http://kulesearch.com/Wii

-Wii
Back to top Go down
http://www.WiiStalker.com
Marko Valkeejarvi

PostSubject: Re: New Kooday-Like Site JUST LAUNCHED SECONDS AGO!!!   New Kooday-Like Site JUST LAUNCHED SECONDS AGO!!! EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:03 pm

I have heard the guy behind this is scamartist... Stay with Kooday FOR SURE!
Back to top Go down
Cazha

PostSubject: Re: New Kooday-Like Site JUST LAUNCHED SECONDS AGO!!!   New Kooday-Like Site JUST LAUNCHED SECONDS AGO!!! EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:16 pm

Just joined up so I could take a look, this is not a patch on Kooday, the site is just like some thrown together $49 get rich quick site. They try to make you spend $1250 to get their exceptional deal before you go to your account.

Sorry no I won't be spending any money in here.

And I don't understand how some words are already over $1000 when it has only been open about an hour or so. check out Google $3336, Internet Marketing $1158

This really smells of scam.

Carol Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Wii

Wii

PostSubject: Re: New Kooday-Like Site JUST LAUNCHED SECONDS AGO!!!   New Kooday-Like Site JUST LAUNCHED SECONDS AGO!!! EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:24 pm

Hi guys,

You couldn't be more incorrect. First off, the site is owned by Jane Mark, the owner of Sokule. Sokule is the longest running best paying social marketing site. Secondly, free members are allowed to join for the first time today. Founder and partner members such as myself have been on the site for over a week, so that's why we have already purchased some of the top quality words. This will be HUGE, if you don't join, you are really missing out!

-Wii
Back to top Go down
aftrusoon

PostSubject: Re: New Kooday-Like Site JUST LAUNCHED SECONDS AGO!!!   New Kooday-Like Site JUST LAUNCHED SECONDS AGO!!! EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:09 pm

Wii wrote:
Hi guys,

You couldn't be more incorrect. First off, the site is owned by Jane Mark, the owner of Sokule. Sokule is the longest running best paying social marketing site. Secondly, free members are allowed to join for the first time today. Founder and partner members such as myself have been on the site for over a week, so that's why we have already purchased some of the top quality words. This will be HUGE, if you don't join, you are really missing out!

-Wii

I agree with Wii! I have done extensive research on this and the owner is in no way a scam artist infact she is a very respected business owner and the company is transparent. I respect your thoughts on this program but i think you are selling yourself short by not joining and at least having a look at the tools available.

Aft
Back to top Go down
http://www.lottoluck.info
1youcantoo

1youcantoo

PostSubject: Re: New Kooday-Like Site JUST LAUNCHED SECONDS AGO!!!   New Kooday-Like Site JUST LAUNCHED SECONDS AGO!!! EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:47 pm

+=======================================+

Our users are like relatives you can't get
rid of. They say they are having too much
fun making money at KuleSearch, but we
suggest you check it out for yourself...
http://kulesearch.com/1youcantoo
Back to top Go down
http://www.apsense.com/invite/1youcantoo
Aussie_Striker

PostSubject: So far   New Kooday-Like Site JUST LAUNCHED SECONDS AGO!!! EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 4:28 am

I checked this out pretty thoroughly as well. It is on the level and is somewhat different to Kooday. I definately would not give up Kooday for it but it is worth joining for a bit extra.

I'm going to do a bit more research and at some stage will release it, maybe just to my referrals first Smile

Join me if you like it is going off like crazy right now. www.budurl.com/kulesearch
Back to top Go down
Wii

Wii

PostSubject: Re: New Kooday-Like Site JUST LAUNCHED SECONDS AGO!!!   New Kooday-Like Site JUST LAUNCHED SECONDS AGO!!! EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 8:00 am

Thank you guys for supporting the legitimacy of my post. I do my due diligence and do not post programs if I am anything less than 100% confident about them. KuleSearch is not a competitor to Kooday, as it is primarily a social media search engine. It searches sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Sokule. However, it is an incredible program and a great second chance for those who didn't get in Kooday right at the beginning. For anyone who has not joined KuleSearch, you are really missing out. There's nothing I love more than purchasing super high quality words for $.20 each and watching my profits grow!
Back to top Go down
Cazha

PostSubject: Re: New Kooday-Like Site JUST LAUNCHED SECONDS AGO!!!   New Kooday-Like Site JUST LAUNCHED SECONDS AGO!!! EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:25 pm

Maybe I was a little hasty with my initial comments, you guys do seem to have checked this out pretty thoroughly. I simply can't afford to be a founder member but just a couple of questions?

How much would you suggest to invest to be a good starting point for someone with limited funds? I know some people started Kooday with around $30 and seemed to rapidly build profits, is that possible with this program too?

Is their somewhere to advertise the words you buy, as I know people seem to be selling them pretty easily, according some messages I have read?

Obviously because we have all got lists of keywords on Kooday it will make it easier to build a keyword list on KuleSearch.

KuleSearch, if not now When?

Carol flower

Last edited by Cazha on Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wii

Wii

PostSubject: Re: New Kooday-Like Site JUST LAUNCHED SECONDS AGO!!!   New Kooday-Like Site JUST LAUNCHED SECONDS AGO!!! EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:53 pm

Hi Carol,

You can absolutely increase your profits extremely quickly with KuleSearch. One advantage it has over Kooday is that members cannot run up the cost of their own words. Therefore, there are many outstanding words at low affordable prices. That being said, once you buy these words, the owners are extremely quick to buy them back. However, that works out in your favor because it puts profits in your pockets! I have noticed that there are a ton of bidding wars on KuleSearch which keeps it fast paced and interesting. I do not currently know of anywhere to list your keywords for sale, however they are selling so rapidly, I don't even think that is a necessity at this point in time.

As far as how much to fund your account with, I would say whatever amount you are comfortable with. If you can only afford $10, then start from there and you will see your money quickly grow. However, if you can afford more, I would say invest more because then your profits will grow even quicker. If you have any questions just let me know. Best of luck!

-Wii
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Kooday-Like Site JUST LAUNCHED SECONDS AGO!!!   New Kooday-Like Site JUST LAUNCHED SECONDS AGO!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Kooday-Like Site JUST LAUNCHED SECONDS AGO!!!
Page 1 of 1