Kooday Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kooday Forum

Kooday is quickly becoming the talk of the Internet marketing community. Come share strategies, trade keywords and learn new ideas!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone notice slowdown?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darrell1211

Anyone notice slowdown? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone notice slowdown?   Anyone notice slowdown? EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 5:05 pm

Since winshare started keyword trading has slowed down tremendously, I think because no shares or credits are earned from buying them only buy buying a piece of a word by winshare are people doing any business right now on kooday. Let me know your ideas on this.
Back to top Go down
Wii

Wii

PostSubject: Re: Anyone notice slowdown?   Anyone notice slowdown? EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:34 pm

Hey Darrell,

While keyword sales may have slowed down, activity is through the roof. As an owner of several high demand keywords, I have earnings coming in at an insane rate. Since the start of winshare, my account is showing earning multiple times per minute. It is rare to see a minute in the day pass where I don't show any earnings. That being said, I am LOVING WinShare!!! I think activity may possibly be at an all time high.
Back to top Go down
http://www.WiiStalker.com
aquad

PostSubject: Keyword selling will be almost nil with winshare   Anyone notice slowdown? EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:06 am

Unless your upline buys your words it will be very hard to sell them. All the points are in win/share. We do get paid on the value of our words, but we do not know how this will pan out.

I think it is harder to seem like you are making progress when your value is not going up.
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Striker

PostSubject: Speed   Anyone notice slowdown? EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:03 am

Actually Wii while I realise what you mean about activity, the actual site activity has not sped up at all. I have been looking at that and thought it would have had more than what there has been. With profit share on its way it should pick up again after that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone notice slowdown?   Anyone notice slowdown? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone notice slowdown?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kooday Forum :: Kooday General Discussion :: Kooday Forum Hoopla-
Jump to: