Kooday Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kooday Forum

Kooday is quickly becoming the talk of the Internet marketing community. Come share strategies, trade keywords and learn new ideas!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Paypal and Alertpay

Go down 
+4
whodayatkooday
aftrusoon
bazjenkins
fletcher6490
8 posters
AuthorMessage
fletcher6490

Paypal and Alertpay Empty
PostSubject: Paypal and Alertpay   Paypal and Alertpay EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 6:13 pm

I wish this would hurry and go through. It's been about 10 days and still nothing. I can't buy any keywords because my account isn't credited yet and I desperately want to make diamond. Unfortunately I don't think it's going to happen.
Back to top Go down
bazjenkins

PostSubject: Paypal and Alertpay   Paypal and Alertpay EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:50 pm

Hi,
Why don't you post your keyword list and ask people to buy keywords using any monies they have left with their paypal accounts. That way it would free up some money for you whilst you wait for alertpay to be finished.
Baz
Back to top Go down
fletcher6490

PostSubject: Re: Paypal and Alertpay   Paypal and Alertpay EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:08 pm

bazjenkins wrote:
Hi,
Why don't you post your keyword list and ask people to buy keywords using any monies they have left with their paypal accounts. That way it would free up some money for you whilst you wait for alertpay to be finished.
Baz

I actually did that in the other forum.
Back to top Go down
aftrusoon

PostSubject: Re: Paypal and Alertpay   Paypal and Alertpay EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 3:10 am

I cant understand why it would take so long as I have had my refund over a week now! When did you request you money back date wise?

aft
Back to top Go down
http://www.lottoluck.info
fletcher6490

PostSubject: Re: Paypal and Alertpay   Paypal and Alertpay EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:51 am

aftrusoon wrote:
I cant understand why it would take so long as I have had my refund over a week now! When did you request you money back date wise?

aft

I'm not sure about the exact day, but it was a while ago. Let me make sure I did this correctly, I sent kooday a ticket with my paypal purchase numbers just like they said. I don't have to do anything through paypal right?
Back to top Go down
aftrusoon

PostSubject: Re: Paypal and Alertpay   Paypal and Alertpay EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:48 am

fletcher6490 wrote:
aftrusoon wrote:

aft

I'm not sure about the exact day, but it was a while ago. Let me make sure I did this correctly, I sent kooday a ticket with my paypal purchase numbers just like they said. I don't have to do anything through paypal right?

Nope. If you did exactlly what kooday said then the amounts should have been refunded. Have you checked that the money was not all ready credited to your card? Mine didnt even show up in paypal as the only way i knew was the refunds on my card estatement. Worth a check!!

AFT
Back to top Go down
http://www.lottoluck.info
bazjenkins

PostSubject: Re: Paypal and Alertpay   Paypal and Alertpay EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:37 am

fletcher6490 wrote:
aftrusoon wrote:

aft

I'm just wondering, Did you put in a support ticket or send an email??
I'm guessing, that you have sent in a support ticket "I sent kooday a ticket with my paypal purchase numbers just like they said"
You need to send them an email, and NOT a support ticket.
The info is on your homepage
Back to top Go down
whodayatkooday

PostSubject: Re: Paypal and Alertpay   Paypal and Alertpay EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 1:38 pm

G'day all!

My wife just got her paypal money late yesterday.

She had requested it ( I think ) about 10 days ago.
Actually, it was 2 or 3 days after Kooday's initial announcement of the swap being started.

$767 Very Happy

now we will take the next few days, until the money is in her bank, to decide whether or not to continue. affraid

Have A Kooday Tuesday everyone Neutral
Back to top Go down
Total Extreme

PostSubject: Re: Paypal and Alertpay   Paypal and Alertpay EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 2:11 pm

Kooday sent all my PayPal deposits back. Now I can fund with alertPay and buy more words.
Back to top Go down
http://getpaidtoplayfacebookgames.com
fletcher6490

PostSubject: Re: Paypal and Alertpay   Paypal and Alertpay EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:17 pm

bazjenkins wrote:
fletcher6490 wrote:
aftrusoon wrote:

aft

I'm guessing, that you have sent in a support ticket "I sent kooday a ticket with my paypal purchase numbers just like they said"

I sent the request to brian@kooday.com or something like that. I know it was the email address that they said to use on the front page
Back to top Go down
fletcher6490

PostSubject: Re: Paypal and Alertpay   Paypal and Alertpay EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:30 pm

fletcher6490 wrote:
bazjenkins wrote:
fletcher6490 wrote:
aftrusoon wrote:

aft

I sent the request to brian@kooday.com or something like that. I know it was the email address that they said to use on the front page

I just checked my sent email and I sent the transaction numbers from paypal and the amounts to brian@koday.us I'm getting upset that I can't add money or make a run at gold and diamond. This is a little upsetting.
Back to top Go down
fletcher6490

PostSubject: Re: Paypal and Alertpay   Paypal and Alertpay EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:42 pm

I hate to spam my own thread but I've been getting real excited about one of my other biz's called my-espn. They build a downline for you and we just got into a new beta program and it's actually working. I was actually surprised to say the least and I wasn't expecting much because it is a free program and I had nothing to lose. Check it out guys...http://www.my-espn.net/?user=fletcher6490

And my number one biz is a site called one24. This is the big kahuna and I plan on becoming very wealthy with this company. The founder's name is Mark Seyforth and he is a world renowned marketer and was a founding member of herbalife. Anyway, I am able to issue one referral to my program a month and if you are interested you should check out my site, watch the videos to see how it works and click on my waiting list. That's correct, I have to put people on a waiting list to get in. Take a look and see for yourself but this is the real deal guys and hopefully I can sign you up in a timely matter. Here is a link....take a look http://fletcher.124online.com
Back to top Go down
fletcher6490

PostSubject: Re: Paypal and Alertpay   Paypal and Alertpay EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:29 pm

Still nothing. This is getting really frustrating. The thing that cracks me up it I'm trying to spend money in this company but I can't. Seems a little weird if you ask me...
Back to top Go down
fletcher6490

PostSubject: Re: Paypal and Alertpay   Paypal and Alertpay EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 12:00 am

Is anybody else having the same problem I am?
Back to top Go down
azcats72

PostSubject: Re: Paypal and Alertpay   Paypal and Alertpay EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:05 am

fletcher6490 wrote:
Is anybody else having the same problem I am?

Your message says you sent your Email to brian@koday.us.

Is that where you sent it? That could be the problem.

I believe the address is brian@kooday.us.
Back to top Go down
JRtheStar

PostSubject: Re: Paypal and Alertpay   Paypal and Alertpay EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:09 pm

It's been 12 days for me and I have not heard a word.
Back to top Go down
fletcher6490

PostSubject: Re: Paypal and Alertpay   Paypal and Alertpay EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:57 pm

I wrote it correctly in the email. Sorry, I spelled kooday wrong in my post.
Back to top Go down
fletcher6490

PostSubject: Re: Paypal and Alertpay   Paypal and Alertpay EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:59 pm

Still nothing and now this is getting beyond ridiculous. How in the hell am I supposed to make my profit shares when I can't buy keywords unless other members buy mine and the money get's deposited into my paypal account. Looks like it's time to strictly focus on my other two business's that want me to make money, my-espn and one24. If anyone else is interested in sites that don't handcuff you, let me know...I can help you out
Back to top Go down
fletcher6490

PostSubject: Re: Paypal and Alertpay   Paypal and Alertpay EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:11 pm

It's officially been 15 days and still nothing. I don't even know what to think as of this point. That's half a month that I wasn't able to try and reach diamond. Oh well I guess, I'm really having my doubts about today so maybe it saved me some money. Please check out my sites I posted earlier. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
JRtheStar

PostSubject: Re: Paypal and Alertpay   Paypal and Alertpay EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 2:54 am

Fletcher6490, I sent you a message. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
JRtheStar

PostSubject: Re: Paypal and Alertpay   Paypal and Alertpay EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 4:53 am

Mine came in on Saturday and so did my wifes.
Back to top Go down
fletcher6490

PostSubject: Re: Paypal and Alertpay   Paypal and Alertpay EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 11:35 pm

JRtheStar wrote:
Mine came in on Saturday and so did my wifes.

I got your message but at this point it's too late. Even if I get my money tomorrow, it will still take at least a week for it go get into my bank account and then get transferred over to Alertpay. By that time the snapshot will be taken and I won't be able to make gold or diamond. If anything, this is a blessing in disguise. It gives me more time to focus on my program that is going to make myself and some others a TON of money. I mentioned it in another post but One24 is the real deal and if you might be interested in making retirement type money in 14-24 months check out my site. All you have to do is watch the videos to get an understanding of how the payment plan works and join my waiting list. Hopefully I will be able to get you in sometime soon. Here is the link http://fletcher.124online.com

Every MON-FRI there will be an opportunity and training call at 9:30 EST at 712-432-0075 THEN 615487#

WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
fletcher6490

PostSubject: Re: Paypal and Alertpay   Paypal and Alertpay EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 8:26 pm

Well, I finally received my money in Paypal. Now, it will be a few days before the money is back into my checking account. I'm really disappointed that it took kooday 17 days to do this. Oh well, what can you do?
Back to top Go down
Cazha

PostSubject: Re: Paypal and Alertpay   Paypal and Alertpay EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 3:17 am

why don't you use a credit card to fund Alertpay and then use the money from Paypal to pay off the amount on your credit card once it arrives in your account. that way you can have your funds in Kooday straight away

Carol flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paypal and Alertpay   Paypal and Alertpay Empty

Back to top Go down

Paypal and Alertpay
Page 1 of 1