Kooday Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kooday Forum

Kooday is quickly becoming the talk of the Internet marketing community. Come share strategies, trade keywords and learn new ideas!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kooday Online

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aussie_Striker

Kooday Online Empty
PostSubject: Kooday Online   Kooday Online EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:14 pm

There are a ton of websites advertising Kooday but only several websites that actually have anything really usefull for Kooday members. This is obviously one of them along with the sister group Kooday Profits. My website Kooday Online I believe is one of the best ones out there. I have put quite a lot of content on there for various sources and am constantly updating. I have several ideas for other things on it , just a matter of working out how to do them or having the time to do them.

So please check out Kooday Online and leave comments, subscribe for updates and when you go Diamond leave your details for the Diamond Honor Roll. Let others know about it as well.
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Striker

Kooday Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kooday Online   Kooday Online EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:54 am

I need someone that is earning profit share from PSCs to be able to tell me how much they received each week. This might change with the new formula however for 30Sep, 07Oct and 14Oct I will need it. I know how much is received from Gold credits but since I am a Diamond member do not know the PSC amount. I have a page listing the historical payment amounts on Kooday Online so if someone could post the last PSCprofit share I would appreciate it.
Back to top Go down

Kooday Online
Page 1 of 1