Kooday Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kooday Forum

Kooday is quickly becoming the talk of the Internet marketing community. Come share strategies, trade keywords and learn new ideas!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Diamond Members Getting Ripped Off

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aussie_Striker

Diamond Members Getting Ripped Off Empty
PostSubject: Diamond Members Getting Ripped Off   Diamond Members Getting Ripped Off EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:29 pm

Well that is what it may seem like. I'm going to be like a game show and keep the suspense on this one. To see what I'm talking about see my post on Kooday Online from today and comment there.
Back to top Go down
DiamondNate

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Members Getting Ripped Off   Diamond Members Getting Ripped Off EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:34 pm

Quote :
Well that is what it may seem like. I'm going to be like a game show and keep the suspense on this one. To see what I'm talking about see my post on Kooday Online from today and comment there.

Aussie, I have checked mine and it is accurate to the penny.

Your diamond PS should have been around $121.92 Is this correct?

Diamond Nate
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Striker

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Members Getting Ripped Off   Diamond Members Getting Ripped Off EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:59 pm

DiamondNate wrote:
Quote :

Aussie, I have checked mine and it is accurate to the penny.

Your diamond PS should have been around $121.92 Is this correct?

Diamond Nate

No for it to have been that low someone would have had around $4600 keyword value I had around $6600 so it should have been $170.94, I got $154.43
Back to top Go down
DiamondNate

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Members Getting Ripped Off   Diamond Members Getting Ripped Off EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:38 am

Then you should be happy because for every $1000 invested in your business, it multiplies your gold profit share. You have $6600 so your gold credits total should be multiplied by 6.6 and thats what you get.

It seems to me you did get your total amount.. maybe even a bit more.

Back to top Go down
Aussie_Striker

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Members Getting Ripped Off   Diamond Members Getting Ripped Off EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:21 am

I'm guessing you didn't do very good at maths in school Nate...lol

Here's how it works

Gold Profit Share was $26.50

Keyword Value was $6600

So Diamond should be 6.6 x 26.50 = $174.90 (as I said in previous post)

My Diamond bonus came through as $154.43

So where did the other $20.47 go?

The week previous it was out by $14 and the one before that it was out by more than $40.

I could really do with that extra $74 or so. Where did it go?
Back to top Go down
trey2700

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Members Getting Ripped Off   Diamond Members Getting Ripped Off EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:38 am

aussie, why are you asking to the forum? just pick up the phone and call mark, im sure he will get it sorted out for you.
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Striker

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Members Getting Ripped Off   Diamond Members Getting Ripped Off EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 9:52 am

trey2700 wrote:
aussie, why are you asking to the forum? just pick up the phone and call mark, im sure he will get it sorted out for you.

Well for starters I'm in Australia so not so easy to ring Mark. I was also seeing if others had noticed the same thing and maybe could see if there was some consistancy of it.
Back to top Go down
DiamondNate

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Members Getting Ripped Off   Diamond Members Getting Ripped Off EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:27 am

Aussie. I don't appreciate that comment.

I was only using a general gold share profit amount. I was just emphasizing the formula to ensure you were entering your information properly. I did not know what you made in Gold Credits nor am I going to assume it was the same as mine.

As well, I checked mine out and its accurate to the penny. This is why I wanted to make sure you were using the formula accurate. Regardless Trey is correct. Call mark for info.
Back to top Go down
aftrusoon

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Members Getting Ripped Off   Diamond Members Getting Ripped Off EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:51 am

Somehow we are all missing the point of Kooday and its profit share scheme. Profits will fluctuate until they are drawing in a regular income and I say be happy that you have achieved the max snapshot bonus offered by this company. My first week as Diamond I was very unhappy with the amount of bonus I received but after much thought, what other company is willing to pay you a 2,500.000 $$$ bonus for such a small investment of your money and time.

AFT
Back to top Go down
http://www.lottoluck.info
DiamondNate

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Members Getting Ripped Off   Diamond Members Getting Ripped Off EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:19 am

agreed. Theres no one.

And on that note. What company is willing to pay some of their profits? This is serious money everyweek that the owners of Kooday could have but they are giving it to us.

Hooray! cheers
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Striker

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Members Getting Ripped Off   Diamond Members Getting Ripped Off EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:00 am

DiamondNate wrote:
Aussie. I don't appreciate that comment.

I was only using a general gold share profit amount. I was just emphasizing the formula to ensure you were entering your information properly. I did not know what you made in Gold Credits nor am I going to assume it was the same as mine.

Nate, I'm not sure why you would not assume it was the same as yours, all Diamond members get the same Gold profit share because they all have 5000 Gold credits, otherwise they would not be Diamonds in the first place.
Given what I had posted on the link (keyword value, multiple expected, multiple got etc) It should have been obvious that I was using the formula correctly.

aftrusoon, Yes the earnings will fluctuate, so far they have gone down every week since Diamond Payouts began. You can see what they have been on www.koodayonlin.com under Kooday Profit Sharing History. That is not the point though, the point is that the Diamond bonus is worked out on a formula which in my case at least has not been correct the last 3 weeks. The profit share changes determined by the Gold Credits Share, the formula does not change. Something is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diamond Members Getting Ripped Off   Diamond Members Getting Ripped Off Empty

Back to top Go down

Diamond Members Getting Ripped Off
Page 1 of 1