Kooday Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kooday Forum

Kooday is quickly becoming the talk of the Internet marketing community. Come share strategies, trade keywords and learn new ideas!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Newbie questions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
biobug

Newbie questions Empty
PostSubject: Newbie questions   Newbie questions EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:23 pm

Hi all,

I have a question to you about KOODAY. I would be really greatfull if you could answer my question Embarassed

So here is it:

I have bought a keyword for 10 dollar. What happens if someone else buy this keyword? Would I get only 15 % (1.5 dollar) from 10 dollar?

So that I loose 8.50 dollar.

Or would I get 11.50 dollar?
Back to top Go down
Total Extreme

Newbie questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie questions   Newbie questions EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:51 pm

You don't lose when it gets bought.
Back to top Go down
http://getpaidtoplayfacebookgames.com
Darrell1211

Newbie questions Empty
PostSubject: reply   Newbie questions EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 1:06 am

appox 11.50
Back to top Go down
biobug

Newbie questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie questions   Newbie questions EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 3:28 am

Thank you! cheers

But this is what I don't understand.

I have bought a keyword for 0.10 dollar and it was sold for 0.15 dollar.

0.10 dollar = 100%
0.15 dollar = 150 % -> 50% profit

Why I have got 50% profit?

Or is it so, if I buy a keyword for 0.10 dollar and someone buy it for 100 dollar. Would I get 100 dollar?

My other question is, how long can we buy keywords. I mean what happens if KOODAY goes online. We couldn't buy any more keywords?
Back to top Go down
Darrell1211

Newbie questions Empty
PostSubject: my best answer   Newbie questions EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:31 am

good questions and took me a little while to figure them out! and still havent figured out completely - i have submitted support tickets but havent gotten response yet

question 1 - if you own keyword for .10 and sell for minimum (which is the norm) for .13 you get .12 and your upline gets .01

now in your example - if you own keyword for .10 and sell for .15 (which is not the norm) you get .14 and your upline gets .01

its not 50pct but actually approx 15pct but kooday rounds up and down - you can really see it in higher purchases

but this brings up a really good point that i have been trying to make to folks is that the minimum next amount isnt always the best amount - as in your examples you make 100pct on the extra 2 cents ( .13 compared to .15) spent - this really becomes important on higher levels - if you are running up a keyword with someone - run it up adding 10pct to next minimum buy amount (its nice to get 100pct on your money isnt it? even for even small amounts) and the other person doesnt lose anything because you are running it up!

question 2 - no you will not get 100 for a sell of a .10 for 100 - i have seen amounts from 15pct of the value you had it at all the way up to 30pct and a few even higher - i have submitted support ticket to get this clarified but havent gotten response as of yet

question 3 - at this point keywords will always be for sale even when they go live - that is the core and strategy of Kooday - when they do go live people will get a clearer take on each keywords worth and values will change accordingly

hope that helps

Darrell

Back to top Go down
biobug

Newbie questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie questions   Newbie questions EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:22 pm

Thank your Darrell!

hmmm... right now I invested more money than I have earned at Kooday. I only sold two keywords for 0.15 dollar this makes a profit of 50% but .... if you think about it you would have more chance to make more money if you invest in only one keyword. Say "TWITTER", "EBAY", "APPLE" etc. because you would get more profit and have a higher chance that someone would buy it from you or some people would link them that brings you 50%.

You don't make money with the 0.10 dollar keywords IMO.

Here is an other question:

If I buy a keyword for 0.10 dollar, than I buy it again 0.13 and again 0.22, and again ... etc. Wouldn't it be better to set the price say to "19.32 dollar" instead buying them over and over again?

If I would set the price to 19.32 dollar, I would spend only 19.32 dollar. If I buy it x times than I would pay much much more.

For example

+ 0.13
+ 0.22

= 0.45 dollar

Or is this wrong?

PS: Sorry for my english skills. English isn't my first language.
Back to top Go down
Darrell1211

Newbie questions Empty
PostSubject: your english is fine   Newbie questions EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:13 pm

if you have spent more than you have made then you arent buying and selling correctly - i have made 10 times what i have spent plus dont forget you have the profit shares too!

you dont spend .10 plus .13 plus .17 when running up your own word because you are buying from yourself and paying yourself but you are correct 19.32 is best to buy at for the 1000 points

and you are right if you buy a apple you would make a one time big amount selling but this would be only 1 transaction - remember keyword buying and selling is only one aspect of making money

hope this helps - Darrell
Back to top Go down
biobug

Newbie questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie questions   Newbie questions EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:11 am

Yeah, you have a better strategy than me.

What is profit shares? Does it mean that I get for each credit a bit of money?

Thank you again for your answers!

BTW Now I see that KOODAY have changed their payment option to AlertPay but what is this ....
Back to top Go down
Darrell1211

Newbie questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie questions   Newbie questions EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:41 am

you get profit shares every time you buy a keyword and these allow you to share in profits of the site

alertpay is the 2nd biggest payment processor behind paypal you can use this link to sign up for it

https://www.alertpay.com/?2Kap93%2fwGYY38UIzOlZgGw%3d%3d

yeah i have a pretty good strategy i guess i have 10 times my money on kooday and have 12k shares
Back to top Go down
biobug

Newbie questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie questions   Newbie questions EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:59 am

I know Alertpay but I'm from Germany. Don't know if I can sign up for it.

How much have you invested in this site? Wink
Back to top Go down
Darrell1211

Newbie questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie questions   Newbie questions EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:04 am

try it using my link i think you can

just 10 bucks and have raised it to 90
Back to top Go down
biobug

Newbie questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie questions   Newbie questions EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:10 pm

cyclops 90 bugs!

hmmm... don't know but I don't want to invest (waste) my money. Investing in something thats pretty new and you are not sure if its go online.
Back to top Go down
Darrell1211

Newbie questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie questions   Newbie questions EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:19 pm

send me a email ok darrellp1211@aol.com
Back to top Go down
biobug

Newbie questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie questions   Newbie questions EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:35 pm

Thanks for your email.

Here is an other question:

Why I have a negative balance in AlertPay?
Back to top Go down
sunwest

Newbie questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie questions   Newbie questions EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:51 pm

Read the information on the News page. it explains the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whatsonyourmind.us
biobug

Newbie questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie questions   Newbie questions EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:54 am

Yeah, I know but this is what I DON'T undestand.

I had yesterday AlertPay (Primary): ($4.00) now I sold two keywords and it is AlertPay (Primary): ($3.76).

Does it mean that if I sell all of my keywords for $3.76, I would make no proift because my AlertPay account has a negative balance?

Back to top Go down
Wii

Wii

Newbie questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie questions   Newbie questions EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:58 pm

Hey Biobug,

That is true...BUT...you can request a refund via Paypal and they will refund your money in full. Therefore, you haven't lost the $4, it will be back in your pocket, and you will see a $0 Alertpay balance in the case you sell your words for $3.76. You can then deposit that $4 into Alertpay and you will have a $4 balance to spend without losing any money.
Back to top Go down
http://www.WiiStalker.com
Sponsored content

Newbie questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie questions   Newbie questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie questions
Page 1 of 1