Kooday Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kooday Forum

Kooday is quickly becoming the talk of the Internet marketing community. Come share strategies, trade keywords and learn new ideas!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone Actually Getting Paid? As In Seeing The Funds In Their AP account.

Go down 
+3
chinook
Aussie_Striker
whodayatkooday
7 posters
AuthorMessage
whodayatkooday

Anyone Actually Getting Paid? As In Seeing The Funds In Their AP account. Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Actually Getting Paid? As In Seeing The Funds In Their AP account.   Anyone Actually Getting Paid? As In Seeing The Funds In Their AP account. EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:49 pm

Hi all.
This may be a bit negative, but, take it for what its worth.
WTF are they STILL putting profit share funds in our Paypal accounts if we cannot w/d from it??? Evil or Very Mad

And please don't paste the same ol BS from the FAQ section or news page. I can read.
Can Mark, Brian or anyone give me a good logical and reliable explanation as to why the funds are being split between PP and AP?

it appears that they are giving us NO option with this and that we are expected to just roll-over the funds in our pp account and "re-invest" them. This is not right.
Can I put a check for say $500 in a clients account and tell them its their money but they can only buy more of my products with it and nothing else until who knows when?

this is really getting ridiculous and I wonder just how many people and who is actually getting paid any cash?
Are we ALL experiencing this same payment frustration? Or just those of us who actually put up cold hard cash?
i assume there must be some early-bird kooday members who are seeing the funds and able to spend, other than on more keywords.

I haven't checked yet if my ap payment request from last Thursday went through yet. It's been pending since.
Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
whodayatkooday

PostSubject: AP account update   Anyone Actually Getting Paid? As In Seeing The Funds In Their AP account. EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 4:56 pm

Update:

I just checked my account. Paid into PP and AP, of course.
$221 in PP doesn't help me one bit...

$25 in AP, i just started the probable weeklong process of getting it into my AP account.

Here's whats interesting:
This is from last weeks payout request. It says processed. I checked my AP account; NOTHING Yet No

Payout processed $32.46. 9/23/2010 11:58:58 AM ($32.46)
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Striker

PostSubject: Alertpay and Paypal   Anyone Actually Getting Paid? As In Seeing The Funds In Their AP account. EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:58 pm

There will be funds in paypal for up to another 5 months. This isn't really avoidable unfortunately however more people do the refunds and transfers then the paypal amounts will dwindle away to pretty insignificant levels. The only other thing that could be done is if Kooday 'bought out' the paypal amount and left it aside somewhere.

As for the money not getting to Alertpay, I don't know how long that normally takes. Have you tried again yet?
Back to top Go down
whodayatkooday

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Actually Getting Paid? As In Seeing The Funds In Their AP account.   Anyone Actually Getting Paid? As In Seeing The Funds In Their AP account. EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:29 pm

hi Aussie_Striker

thanks for that.
i get the up to 5 month deal with pp.

my main question and complaint is WHY are they STILL putting profit-share funds into our PayPal Account?

The only thing we can do with that money is buy more keywords ( spend it ) which means we, are not making any money.
sure, it looks good on the monitor, but, we can't use monitor money any more than we could monopoly money. Evil or Very Mad

i plan on calling mark again, tomorrow to ask him this.

to us, this is being done just to force people to re-spend that money buying keywords.
which then says to me that they are unable to payout into alertpay and using this pp situation as a safeguard or stalling technique.

and i still haven't received any funds into my ap account Evil or Very Mad
my faith and patience with kooday is wearing thin.

and ( unless i overlooked it ) how come no more calls with mark since about labor day weekend?
Back to top Go down
chinook

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Actually Getting Paid? As In Seeing The Funds In Their AP account.   Anyone Actually Getting Paid? As In Seeing The Funds In Their AP account. EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:09 pm

I sent a support request in to NOT put any funds on PP,but I see it still goes to PP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chinookdeliveryservices.com
Wii

Wii

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Actually Getting Paid? As In Seeing The Funds In Their AP account.   Anyone Actually Getting Paid? As In Seeing The Funds In Their AP account. EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:24 pm

I could have swore I already answered this question, but since I see people still complaining I'll do it again. We are LUCKY that Kooday is still paying us profit sharing through Paypal dollars. They could just be paying out profit sharing via Alertpay dollars, in which case you would be receiving far less weekly commissions. However, since there is such a wealth of Paypal dollars in the system, and Paypal dollars are being spent daily, Kooday is still accruing lots of Paypal dollar commissions. Kooday has been generous enough to continue to pay a portion of these earnings back to its members via profit sharing. You can then use this money to buy keywords or link to sites the same as your Alertpay dollars. If someone then buys your words via Alertpay, then your Paypal dollars have just been converted to Alertpay. Furthermore, this allows you to increase you total keyword value which in turn enables you to earn more profit sharing via Alertpay. If anything, it is extremely admirable that Kooday continues to pay out profit sharing via Paypal. What you need to realize is that the majority of purchases being made through Kooday are still being made via Paypal dollars. Therefore, when Kooday gets their share of the commissions, it is via Paypal dollars. Until all of the Paypal dollars are out of the system, Kooday can either continue to be generous and pay profit sharing on this money, or do what apparently you people want them to do which is only pay profit sharing based on their Alertpay commissions. Why would anyone complain about being paid extra commissions???
Back to top Go down
http://www.WiiStalker.com
Aussie_Striker

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Actually Getting Paid? As In Seeing The Funds In Their AP account.   Anyone Actually Getting Paid? As In Seeing The Funds In Their AP account. EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:43 pm

Agree with Wii and do not see that there is much they can do about it. The first money into Kooday would have gone in July so from January onwards there will be a steady decrease of paypal money in the system.

Also you do not have to reinvest money that you recieved back from paypal provided you get the Alertpay balance back to zero. This is made harder with the paypal money in the system.
Back to top Go down
chinook

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Actually Getting Paid? As In Seeing The Funds In Their AP account.   Anyone Actually Getting Paid? As In Seeing The Funds In Their AP account. EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:03 pm

Yes,yes,yes, Very Happy .I use all PP money to buy keywords,but I prefer not to have money going to PP as I don't want to get stuck in the end as I don't have a PP account and I don't want one.
Back to top Go down
Wii

Wii

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Actually Getting Paid? As In Seeing The Funds In Their AP account.   Anyone Actually Getting Paid? As In Seeing The Funds In Their AP account. EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:20 pm

chinook wrote:
Yes,yes,yes, Very Happy .I use all PP money to buy keywords,but I prefer not to have money going to PP as I don't want to get stuck in the end as I don't have a PP account and I don't want one.

You will not get stuck with any Paypal. After the 6 months have passed, all Kooday Paypal dollars will be transferred over to Kooday Alertpay dollars.
Back to top Go down
http://www.WiiStalker.com
DiamondNate

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Actually Getting Paid? As In Seeing The Funds In Their AP account.   Anyone Actually Getting Paid? As In Seeing The Funds In Their AP account. EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:26 pm

Thank you Wii for explaining that..

One more thing I want to make sure everyone is on the same page with... PP Profits are based on PP purchases. AP profits are based on AP profits.. Simple enough?? As long as people are buying with PP, there will be PP profits.. These are not eating into AP profits one bit. It looks deceiving because you may not be getting as much PP profits due to more purchaing done through pp money.

And as Wii stated, This will continue to occur until PP releases the money. Its not Kooday which is causing this headache rather PP. Im very thankful im getting PP profits because i'm able to use this money to buy words and most of it is being re-bought via AP anyway.

RECAP. PP PROFITS ARE GOOD.

PS. Be thankful Kooday is even sharing profits. Not many do this...

DiamondNate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chinook

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Actually Getting Paid? As In Seeing The Funds In Their AP account.   Anyone Actually Getting Paid? As In Seeing The Funds In Their AP account. EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:28 pm

As In Seeing The Funds In Their AP account.

To answer the original question.
I receive money to both accounts.
Back to top Go down
Cazha

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Actually Getting Paid? As In Seeing The Funds In Their AP account.   Anyone Actually Getting Paid? As In Seeing The Funds In Their AP account. EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:27 am

DiamondNate wrote:
Thank you Wii for explaining that..

One more thing I want to make sure everyone is on the same page with... PP Profits are based on PP purchases. AP profits are based on AP profits.. Simple enough?? As long as people are buying with PP, there will be PP profits.. These are not eating into AP profits one bit. It looks deceiving because you may not be getting as much PP profits due to more purchaing done through pp money.

And as Wii stated, This will continue to occur until PP releases the money. Its not Kooday which is causing this headache rather PP. Im very thankful im getting PP profits because i'm able to use this money to buy words and most of it is being re-bought via AP anyway.

RECAP. PP PROFITS ARE GOOD.

PS. Be thankful Kooday is even sharing profits. Not many do this...

DiamondNate Very Happy

I agree totally with you, Hoorah for some common sense. Just use your Paypal balance to buy up keywords first, that's what I do. I have certainly seen a dwindling in Paypal over the last week as AP increases.

I think Kooday have been admirable in the way they have handled this, the whole thing could have collapsed but it didn't.

Can everybody start being a bit more positive

Smile

Carol
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Striker

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Actually Getting Paid? As In Seeing The Funds In Their AP account.   Anyone Actually Getting Paid? As In Seeing The Funds In Their AP account. EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 4:04 am

Cazha wrote:

Can everybody start being a bit more positive

Smile

Carol

Lot's to be positive about, I'm looking at 3 Million reasons I want Kooday to succeed
Back to top Go down
DiamondNate

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Actually Getting Paid? As In Seeing The Funds In Their AP account.   Anyone Actually Getting Paid? As In Seeing The Funds In Their AP account. EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:40 am

hehe You and me both!!

Smile
Back to top Go down
aftrusoon

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Actually Getting Paid? As In Seeing The Funds In Their AP account.   Anyone Actually Getting Paid? As In Seeing The Funds In Their AP account. EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:01 am

At the end of the day I have invested many hours and Dollars in to this new venture. As with all good business models you should not expect to withdraw any funds from a new venture with out affecting the way the model is being built. As a rule I told myself that I would reinvest every Dollar I earn back in to the Kooday business model until it is at a state of success which can benefit all. Kooday is a great Company and is making strides to keep everyone happy but keep in mind that this is a business and its goal is to be self sufficent as one can not trade insolvent. We all want success so lets stop moaning and put our efforts in launching this concept and THEN bringing home the bacon!

AFT
Back to top Go down
http://www.lottoluck.info
chinook

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Actually Getting Paid? As In Seeing The Funds In Their AP account.   Anyone Actually Getting Paid? As In Seeing The Funds In Their AP account. EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 6:33 pm

Wink Laughing Never mind bringing home the bacon,bring home the whole pig.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Actually Getting Paid? As In Seeing The Funds In Their AP account.   Anyone Actually Getting Paid? As In Seeing The Funds In Their AP account. Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone Actually Getting Paid? As In Seeing The Funds In Their AP account.
Page 1 of 1