Kooday Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kooday Forum

Kooday is quickly becoming the talk of the Internet marketing community. Come share strategies, trade keywords and learn new ideas!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Question about Alertpay and the Snapshot bonus

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tigerfan

Question about Alertpay and the Snapshot bonus Empty
PostSubject: Question about Alertpay and the Snapshot bonus   Question about Alertpay and the Snapshot bonus EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:05 pm

According to the FAQ Kooday page the snapshot bonus will work as follows:
"Here is a breakdown of the possible maximum earnings for the Snap-Shot-Bonus:
For each Profit-Share-Credit a member possesses at time of Snap-Shot they will be eligible for $1. Example: If you had 33,000 Profit-Share-Credits then you qualify for $33,000" With people who have made it to Diamond or gold levels being paid even more.
Well if I read the Alertpay agreement right, they have a lifetime limit for receiving funds of $2000 per account unless you sign up for an account that charges more fees:
"4.3.1 Receiving Limits For verified and unverified Personal Starter accounts, you can receive up to $400 a month and $2000 lifetime."
So how is Kooday going to pay us if we have accounts that will only allow deposits up to $2000? I hope I am mistaken about this.
Also I see other people saying they have gotten their requested paypal refunds back already while I sent my email over a week ago and still have not heard anything from Kooday or Paypal about it. I double checked the email address,
Brian@kooday.us, and included my transaction number and user name.

Back to top Go down
Shimmi

PostSubject: Re: Question about Alertpay and the Snapshot bonus   Question about Alertpay and the Snapshot bonus EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:19 pm

Call Mark and tell him you've waited a week. I waited for 10 days, then i called, and the refund arrived on the next day.

And regarding AlertPay, i have no idea.. But that seems like a tricky situation. Are we all gonna have to sign up for some kinda paid pro-memberships with AP then?
Back to top Go down
DiamondNate

PostSubject: Re: Question about Alertpay and the Snapshot bonus   Question about Alertpay and the Snapshot bonus EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:29 am

Im not sure what the big deal is.. If we are pulling in that kind of money.. Whats a few extra dollars to AP? Its money coming from kooday anyway.
Back to top Go down
Shimmi

PostSubject: Re: Question about Alertpay and the Snapshot bonus   Question about Alertpay and the Snapshot bonus EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:26 am

Some of us are broke college students who can't even afford to reach Gold..
Back to top Go down
Tigerfan

PostSubject: Re: Question about Alertpay and the Snapshot bonus   Question about Alertpay and the Snapshot bonus EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:52 pm

I called about not getting my Paypal funds and was told to resend the information directly to Mark. Within 10 minutes my funds had been returned. Thank You Kooday.
Back to top Go down
aftrusoon

PostSubject: Re: Question about Alertpay and the Snapshot bonus   Question about Alertpay and the Snapshot bonus EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 11:41 am

Yes you are right about the alert pay unless you transfer to a bank account however i believe the dividends will be paid by another method which is easier for tax reasons. Give Kooday time to clarify this before we all start jumping in asking questions which will be deemed irrelevent by their contractual update. You will have to sign a contract before receiving anything over the allotted $9,999 governed by most international laws before declaration.

AFT
Back to top Go down
http://www.lottoluck.info
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about Alertpay and the Snapshot bonus   Question about Alertpay and the Snapshot bonus Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about Alertpay and the Snapshot bonus
Page 1 of 1