Kooday Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kooday Forum

Kooday is quickly becoming the talk of the Internet marketing community. Come share strategies, trade keywords and learn new ideas!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Important Read ASAP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JRtheStar

Important Read ASAP Empty
PostSubject: Important Read ASAP   Important Read ASAP EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 6:27 am

Maybe this will clear some things up. This came from here.

http://kooday.us/blog/

IF – a Kooday member wishes to remain with Kooday: once they receive their refund (it will show up in your Paypal account) then they must take this FULL amount of the refund and fund their Kooday account with it – this time using Alertpay!

Bottom-Line

You gave “x” dollars to Kooday using one “bank” i.e. Paypal — Kooday sent you the money back because they don’t work with that bank any longer. Now you have the money back – and if you want to continue “Koodaying” then you give Kooday back the same money using the “bank” that they use i.e. AlertPay.
Please Note:

The above information applies under all situations. It does not matter whether your AlertPay balance is in the negative i.e. there are brackets around it – or – whether it’s in the black.

Even if your AlertPay account is already in the black – it is irrelevant – the issue is that once you have obtained your refund (which will show up in your Paypal account) you MUST “fund Kooday again” with that same amount or more in order to ensure your Kooday account remain valid.

Click here for instructions for your Paypal refund

QUESTION:

There are fees involved in AlertPay and Kooday when funding.

So for example:

I funded through Paypal several times – so I received multiple refunds. The combined amount was eg. $210. When I try to buy Kooday dollars with AlertPay for $210 I get less because of fees – plus AlertPay takes fees.

In my example – do I have to have to purchase so that the full $210 shows up in my Kooday balance?

Answer:

Yes – the full amount of the refund is the amount that must be reflected in “how many Kooday dollars you bought” please refer to the example of where that amount must appear:
Back to top Go down
aftrusoon

Important Read ASAP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Important Read ASAP   Important Read ASAP EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:11 pm

JRtheStar wrote:
Maybe this will clear some things up. This came from here.

http://kooday.us/blog/

IF – a Kooday member wishes to remain with Kooday: once they receive their refund (it will show up in your Paypal account) then they must take this FULL amount of the refund and fund their Kooday account with it – this time using Alertpay!

Bottom-Line

You gave “x” dollars to Kooday using one “bank” i.e. Paypal — Kooday sent you the money back because they don’t work with that bank any longer. Now you have the money back – and if you want to continue “Koodaying” then you give Kooday back the same money using the “bank” that they use i.e. AlertPay.
Please Note:

The above information applies under all situations. It does not matter whether your AlertPay balance is in the negative i.e. there are brackets around it – or – whether it’s in the black.

Even if your AlertPay account is already in the black – it is irrelevant – the issue is that once you have obtained your refund (which will show up in your Paypal account) you MUST “fund Kooday again” with that same amount or more in order to ensure your Kooday account remain valid.

Click here for instructions for your Paypal refund

QUESTION:

There are fees involved in AlertPay and Kooday when funding.

So for example:

I funded through Paypal several times – so I received multiple refunds. The combined amount was eg. $210. When I try to buy Kooday dollars with AlertPay for $210 I get less because of fees – plus AlertPay takes fees.

In my example – do I have to have to purchase so that the full $210 shows up in my Kooday balance?

Answer:

Yes – the full amount of the refund is the amount that must be reflected in “how many Kooday dollars you bought” please refer to the example of where that amount must appear:

I think this is the important part!! The same amount or more!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lottoluck.info

Important Read ASAP
Page 1 of 1