Kooday Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kooday Forum

Kooday is quickly becoming the talk of the Internet marketing community. Come share strategies, trade keywords and learn new ideas!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alertpay Balance Question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
autumn1220

Alertpay Balance Question Empty
PostSubject: Alertpay Balance Question   Alertpay Balance Question EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:09 pm

I understand why my balance for Alertpay was ($63.00) since this is what I spent minus the paypal fees. However, why is my balance now ($62.88)? I assume it has something to do with me buying and selling more keywords but I have bought and sold a lot all morning and it has been stuck at this amount since late last night.
Back to top Go down
Wii

Wii

PostSubject: Re: Alertpay Balance Question   Alertpay Balance Question EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:16 pm

Hi Autumn,

This is because when members make a purchase, they can now choose whether to pay with their Alertpay balance or their Paypal balance. Which of your balances it goes into is based on which type of payment they decide to use. I would guess the majority of your sales today were through Paypal money, thus increasing your amount of paypal. However, at one point, someone must have paid using alertpay money, which is why you see the small increase in your alertpay balance.

This could also be caused if you have any referrals. If a referral makes a purchase using alertpay, you will get commissions via alertpay. I hope this helps to clarify.

-Wii
Back to top Go down
http://www.WiiStalker.com
autumn1220

PostSubject: Re: Alertpay Balance Question   Alertpay Balance Question EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:34 pm

Thanks Wii. That makes sense.
Back to top Go down
whodayatkooday

PostSubject: Latest News about Refunds, But What About the SWAP?   Alertpay Balance Question EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:55 pm

Hi kooday heads!

Ok...so when can we actually SEE the money we've "made" go into our AP account and how do we do this?
I pasted, below, the latest news as found on the Kooday site and this does not explain anything about a supposed "swap".

I would like to be able to see some of the money. All talk seems to be about refunds. From what I understand in this latest news item, is that if we have a negative AP balance ( which most of us probably do ) we must request a refund from PP and after receiving this refund, we must THEN re-purchase that exact amount of Kooday dollars through our AlertPay account. Is this the "Swap" they've talked about?

What about AP Fees? And who is 'Brian" that we will be sending the money to,via AP ( as listed on the news page )?

So here we go into a long weekend ( without much detailed Kooday Contact or updates in regards to the Swap ) and we still are unable to withdraw to our AP BUT we certainly can BUY Kooday Dollars through our AP. Doesn't make sense to me yet.

I understand there is much work for Kooday admin to get done, however, they have not made it clear enough nor have they made member's funds accessible to the yet. It almost seems as if they want ( need? ) to hold onto the funds as long as possible.

Please, God, let me be mistaken in what I'm thinking and feeling.

September 03/2010

To make it easier for Kooday members to receive a refund of PayPal purchases we have set up a special email address to help.
If a member wants to receive a refund of their PayPal purchases and still remain a Kooday member in good standing they should send an email to this special email address.
Once Kooday receives your email we will start refunding your PayPal purchases as soon as time allows.
If you choose to remain a member with Kooday you must purchase the same amount of Kooday dollars using our new payment processor AlertPay.
Example: Once you receive your refund from PayPal you must spend it buying Kooday dollars using AlertPay. This will remove the negative balance that many members are viewing in their AlertPay/Kooday balance.
Razz
Back to top Go down
Cazha

PostSubject: How long will they give us?   Alertpay Balance Question EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:17 pm

Wondered how long we will get to pay the money back into Kooday via Alertpay after having refund from Paypal? it takes a few days for Alertpay to transfer money from bank account, so I hope Kooday will give enough time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alertpay Balance Question   Alertpay Balance Question Empty

Back to top Go down

Alertpay Balance Question
Page 1 of 1