Kooday Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kooday Forum

Kooday is quickly becoming the talk of the Internet marketing community. Come share strategies, trade keywords and learn new ideas!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another Possible AletPay money Delay?

Go down 
+3
Total Extreme
Cazha
whodayatkooday
7 posters
AuthorMessage
whodayatkooday

Another Possible AletPay money Delay? Empty
PostSubject: Another Possible AletPay money Delay?   Another Possible AletPay money Delay? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:41 pm

Hi all,
Yes, I'm also very frustrated and have posted a few times in here of my concerns. Kooday NEEDS to keep us updated daily. We may experience another delay and the timing of this "swap" appears to have been (severely) badly-timed.

Maybe they don't want many more diamond members or, in the back of my mind, I'm thinking they timed this ( with the Labor Day holiday and knowing of this Scheduled Maintanence ) for stalling purposes. I hope I'm wrong, but, I'd suggest not investing any more money until Kooday has shown us the money Actually in our AlertPay accounts.
Realize though, that if everyone w/d their moneies and didn't add any, member's payments would be low, if at all.
So, we are in a "Catch 22" situation and must do what we feel is right for ones-self and worth risking.

Now, on Alertpay's site ( upon logging in ) was the following message:

Scheduled Maintenance for www.alertpay.com

Hello AlertPay members,

The website will be down for scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, September 7, 2010 between 2:15 and 4:00pm EST.

Unfortunately this maintenance must be completed during business hours in order to ensure that access to our website and your account is restored as quickly as possible.

Where possible, we will endeavour to keep the actual system outage to less than the reserved timeframe.

Thank you for your understanding.
Back to top Go down
Cazha

PostSubject: Re: Another Possible AletPay money Delay?   Another Possible AletPay money Delay? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:01 pm

Maintenance on Alertpay site is nothing to do with Kooday.
Back to top Go down
whodayatkooday

PostSubject: Re: Another Possible AletPay money Delay?   Another Possible AletPay money Delay? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:09 pm

Yes, i realize that. thank you.

I'm wondering if this will be another "excuse" for Kooday to use. That's all.

All we members want to see is our money in our Alertpay account. It's not our money until THEN. And until Kooday makes good on their word, or at minimum keep us updated daily so we know they're still here, I cannot in good conscious, promote this to my list. Kooday needs to stay in touch with us. For all we know, since it's a long holiday weekend in the U.S., they could be taking this time to get packing and hit the road Shocked

Back to top Go down
Total Extreme

PostSubject: Re: Another Possible AletPay money Delay?   Another Possible AletPay money Delay? EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:09 am

Kooday did not about the AP maintenance when the announcement of the switch over occured.
Back to top Go down
http://getpaidtoplayfacebookgames.com
Cazha

PostSubject: Kooday no accessible   Another Possible AletPay money Delay? EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:27 am

I have just tried to log on to my Kooday account and have been unable to do so, is anyone else having this problem?

I have also tried to access my Trekpay account (the same people run both) and I have not been able to access this either.

Very suspicious
Back to top Go down
Insanity

Insanity

PostSubject: Re: Another Possible AletPay money Delay?   Another Possible AletPay money Delay? EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:59 am

That would be a big disappointment if theyre scamming
Back to top Go down
ronnietay

PostSubject: Another possible Alert Pay delay   Another Possible AletPay money Delay? EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:50 am

Why do you all mouth off without checking anything out. Al these negative conclusions and senarios.
The website is up and running as well as Trekpay. No they haven't takin off.
How about thinking before jumping on here and mouthing off. Show some leadership guys.
Back to top Go down
sunwest

PostSubject: Re: Another Possible AletPay money Delay?   Another Possible AletPay money Delay? EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:00 am

Facebook members can visit the Kooday Profits site and get into some good discussions on this very subject. I asked some very pointed questions and got some good answers. Check it out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whatsonyourmind.us
Cazha

PostSubject: Re: Another Possible AletPay money Delay?   Another Possible AletPay money Delay? EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:02 pm

ronnietay wrote:
Why do you all mouth off without checking anything out. Al these negative conclusions and senarios.
The website is up and running as well as Trekpay. No they haven't takin off.
How about thinking before jumping on here and mouthing off. Show some leadership guys.

Yes your right, I was a bit stressed about this. I have had my fingers burnt in the past so I panicked a bit. Embarassed

Kooday is a great site and i think it is here to stay

Carol flower
Back to top Go down
sunwest

PostSubject: Re: Another Possible AletPay money Delay?   Another Possible AletPay money Delay? EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:58 pm

The first thing that some people think about is the problems with the autosurf fiasco of a few years ago. That also started out in a positive context, but people, especially the owners, spoiled it. Let's hope that doesn't happen here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whatsonyourmind.us
whodayatkooday

PostSubject: Re: Another Possible AletPay money Delay?   Another Possible AletPay money Delay? EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:24 pm

I still say Kooday should be updating us members on a daily basis and anything other than that, especially at this time, is not a good sign as to what can or might be expected in ALL our Kooday's future. They are NOT clear and/or precise on this Swap deal and many folks are confused and concerned because of this and the lack of communication. Hearing from them, via email, just once/week, when payouts are put into our Kooday dollar balance, doesn't cut it.

They should realize that many of us have been "taken" before after having been promised the world and that members will get concerned and skeptical when there is no communication from the company. If they've ANY online experience at all, they should know this and implement ways to avoid these issues.

The website has had issues and hopefully Kooday is smart enough to see and already has, in place, any server overload and/or hacker issues that may arise. As far as checking them out, YEs, that should be done; and in person if at all possible.

Until that is done, they are just another voice on the phone and another online biz-op that is not keeping in touch with their members.

If you had a few hundred or thousand ( or even just a few ) members in your downline, would you NOT keep in touch with them? You wouldn't be in business very long if you answered no.

and as far as "Showing some leadership", it's my opinion that a Leader will be sure his/her downline members know of all possibilities ( drawn from the leader's experience of course ) and Fully Disclose everything including the fact that ( in Kooday ) the only way to make money WITHOUT an investment of say more than $25, is to have many active referrals under you. There seems to have been many "Leaders" who happened to forget to mention that FACT to people they referred. And I could take a very good educated guess as to why they may have forgotten to mention this major fact.

Note: I want Kooday to work as much as anyone else here. My wife has invested much too much money ( against my advice ) simply because she heard of others being paid a few hundred dollars in the 1st couple weeks and she wanted to get in just like we all did.
I fault myself for not realizing, right away, that active referrals are needed if anyone wants to get to diamond ( or even the 50,000 credits ) with just investing $5 - $25, as was told to us by by my upline and other Kooday 'advisors."
"Live and Learn, but do so the easy way, when at all possible" Wink
Back to top Go down
SuperAffiliateC

SuperAffiliateC

PostSubject: If It seems to good to be true,It probably Is   Another Possible AletPay money Delay? EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:59 am

The fact that Kooday seems all most to good to be true makes me nervous, and I'm sure many others.Also, the fact that Kooday has been very unprofessional in keeping in touch with it's investors sends chills down my spine.The site, as we speak is at a stand still,and very close to near dead with it's members left gasping for any little tidbit of information just like someone at the bottom of a swimming pool looking for air.I am a stong supporter of Kooday,and currently have 5 in my downline with an Investment of about $200.00.It is very unfortunate that Kooday did not give any warning of the negative balance going to our Alertpay/Kooday accounts.We will see tonight as we are all waiting for our weekly tidbit of info.This in my opinion is no way to run a company that is getting ready to compete with the biggest search engines in the business.Irregardless Kooday needs some PR changes. This is not good because,the word must be getting around and has made it near impossible to get referals.I have blasted for two days straight and not one bite.

To Our Success
Back to top Go down
http://instantblogsubscribers.com/?w=TC
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Possible AletPay money Delay?   Another Possible AletPay money Delay? Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Possible AletPay money Delay?
Page 1 of 1