Kooday Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kooday Forum

Kooday is quickly becoming the talk of the Internet marketing community. Come share strategies, trade keywords and learn new ideas!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How much money is needed to run a keyword?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Demius

How much money is needed to run a keyword? Empty
PostSubject: How much money is needed to run a keyword?   How much money is needed to run a keyword? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:34 am

How much do you need to run a keyword from .10 to 19.32?

I was trying to work it out but got stuck with how much percentage wise you're buying it off yourself.

If anyone can help I would be happy, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Greg Lohr

PostSubject: Re: How much money is needed to run a keyword?   How much money is needed to run a keyword? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:39 am

I'm not exactly sure of the total amount, but...I put in about $250 in chunks of $20-$50 dollars at a time, and sold a handful of keywords here and there along the way (it's bound to happen), and once I learned the strategy of running keywords to $19.32, that's what I started to do. Before that I was buying words really low, and that will take forever to reach Gold.

Using the strategy of buying a keyword to $19.32 for 1000 points, I got to Gold quite fast, and upon reaching Gold, I had somewhere between $45-$49 dollars still in my account.

I now have 122 keywords, valued at $640.70 so if I sell all of my keywords, I'll come out over $400 ahead of where I started.

If you want to use the strategy of running keywords to $19.32, let me help you do it quickly.

Do your research of your keywords, find the words you want to use, let me spend the time to run them to $1 for you. It takes a lot of clicks to get to $1, and it takes time to do keyword research. While you research your keywords, I can take those you do find and run them to $1 and then you can run them to $19.32 and get your points.

Once I learned about this strategy, I got to Gold very fast. It doesn't take long to run up 50 words from $1 to $19.32

Here is the overall strategy...

I believe teamwork as I mentioned above helps everyone do this quickly. It allows a Gold such as me to get to Diamond quicker, and it allows someone seeking Gold to get there much quicker. Once you reach Gold, you then help others get there, which in turn helps you get to Diamond quicker.

Time is very important here as you want to get to Diamond BEFORE the cut off date for bonus money.

If you want to use this strategy, but would prefer talking to me first for more clarification of how to do this as quickly and effectively as possible, then send me a private message on the forum system, or send me an email at GregoryLohr@gmail.com or Skype me at Gregory.Lohr and if you include a phone number in your email, I will gladly call you anywhere in the US or Canada. I can even call many European countries and a few others for free.

I'll be happy to help anyone get to Gold using the strategy I mentioned above. We all need to work together as there is a limited amount of time to reach Diamond status.

And just to let you know, I ran most of my words starting at around $1-$3, up to $19.32 and I still got the points. If you can afford to put in $200-$300 on the front side, this is the quick way to get there.

Once you listen to the calls listen at the top of the forum, you will want to find this money any way you can. I couldn't afford to put the money in upfront either, but once I knew what was at stake, I changed my priorities. That is a risk that only you can decide to make though. I felt it was worth the risk for me.

Here's to our mutual success everyone!!!

~ Greg
Back to top Go down
http://get2knowgvo.com
Total Extreme

PostSubject: Re: How much money is needed to run a keyword?   How much money is needed to run a keyword? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:55 pm

Today, Nick Schultz helped me with some math and what we discovered is that it
doesn't cost near as much as Trey spent to get to diamond with no referrals..

Nick (who did most of the work) and I put together a spreadsheet that shows you how with $781 and no referrals
you can go to diamond for $752 dollars. If you have excel, you can download the following file. Not everyone
is able to download files so I'll explain in the email below.

http://www.sherrikirklin.com/DiamondSuccessFormula.xls

Basically to reach gold, you need to find 47 great keywords that you buy at 10 cents and buy them
up to $19.32 (your final purchase price is $19.32). Your net out of pocket cost to do this is
$9.72 * 47 = 456.84

Then to reach diamond, you need to find 500 great keywords that you buy at 10 cents and buy them
up to $1.08 (your final purchase price is $1.08. Your net out of pocket cost to do this is
$0.59 * 500 = $295.00.

For a grand total of $751.84.
Back to top Go down
http://getpaidtoplayfacebookgames.com
Demius

PostSubject: Re: How much money is needed to run a keyword?   How much money is needed to run a keyword? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:08 pm

Wow, thanks a lot for that, thats exactly what I wanted to know, cheers.
Back to top Go down
Demius

PostSubject: Re: How much money is needed to run a keyword?   How much money is needed to run a keyword? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:13 pm

One question. Does it then really matter how good the keyword is? Could you not buy any random keyword like 'amazing house view' in order to reach Diamond?
Back to top Go down
Total Extreme

PostSubject: Re: How much money is needed to run a keyword?   How much money is needed to run a keyword? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:23 pm

Well, the reason I have been taking the time to buy GOOD kw's is that they WILL sell at $25.00

Once I get to 50k PS credits I may ease up on my criteria to make a buy. As it is going to take 5000 transactions. At this time though I have only put in $90.00 of real money to get to 34k credits and my balance is $150.00

I have a refferal that has only put in $10.00 and has a similar amount of PS credits and kw value as I do.
Back to top Go down
Demius

PostSubject: Re: How much money is needed to run a keyword?   How much money is needed to run a keyword? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:34 pm

Are you expecting to keep the keywords you ran up until the search engine goes live or sell them off before it does?

Thanks

P.s - I'm tempted to put in the whole 760 dollars in order to get to diamond, I have already made myself a huge list of keywords to buy. Even if they don't start at .10, you can near enough get 50k points right?
Back to top Go down
Total Extreme

PostSubject: Re: How much money is needed to run a keyword?   How much money is needed to run a keyword? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:45 pm

Most of them, I dont care about keeping. I sometimes let them go when they are approaching current Kooday market value.
Back to top Go down
Demius

PostSubject: Re: How much money is needed to run a keyword?   How much money is needed to run a keyword? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:19 pm

And how do you determine the market value of a keyword?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Greg Lohr

PostSubject: Re: How much money is needed to run a keyword?   How much money is needed to run a keyword? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:23 pm

Although I understand the math, there are much better ways. I only spent about $250 on the front side to get to Gold, and still had somewhere around $45.00 in my account with almost 100 keywords with a total value over $600.

Now I'm working on Diamond, and I expect there to be almost no cost to finish this out over the next 2-3 days. I'm teaching others how to do the same...and to pass it on to the next group they will work with.

Email me at GregoryLohr@gmail.com or Skype at: Gregory.Lohr

I was working with 4 people today on this project. One had the money to play and we have her with over 6000 points in a short period of time, and I left her with enough to get it to 10,000 by the end of the day. She was brand new, and I walked her through it step by step texting on skype as she couldn't talk.

For those who want to work 1 on 1, I firmly believe I can get a peron to gold in 1-2 days if they can work on it like a full time job. I can then show them how to get Diamond with no cost...doing just what I am doing now...by working in teams and helping others get to Gold...and I don't mean the kind of teamwork I have seen suggested on this forum either. It's a whole different ball game/strategy when you are going for Diamond then when you are going for Gold.

For those who use this method, Diamond is easily attained inside of a week or less if you have the time to work at it. To work with someone who can do it exactly as I do it, I think I could attain a new Diamond level in 2-3 days from start to finish. I have just over 700 points going towards Diamond and I expect to have it done by Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest...if I have good people to work with.

If you have the $700 up front money, let me save you some money and get you there fast! And I'm not charging anyone for this...we both gain from this method!!! Leave me a message as I will be out for the next 6-7 hours. Monday is a new day!!! ~ Greg
Back to top Go down
http://get2knowgvo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much money is needed to run a keyword?   How much money is needed to run a keyword? Empty

Back to top Go down

How much money is needed to run a keyword?
Page 1 of 1