Kooday Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kooday Forum

Kooday is quickly becoming the talk of the Internet marketing community. Come share strategies, trade keywords and learn new ideas!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What if I don't want to sell my keyword.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
migerard

What if I don't want to sell my keyword. Empty
PostSubject: What if I don't want to sell my keyword.   What if I don't want to sell my keyword. EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:39 pm

If I have a good keyword that is going to make me good money when Kooday opens. How can I keep it for me?
Back to top Go down
Insanity

Insanity

PostSubject: Re: What if I don't want to sell my keyword.   What if I don't want to sell my keyword. EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:41 pm

By raising the price. Eventually someone will try buying it. To keep it you have to afford it if it gets traded a lot.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What if I don't want to sell my keyword.   What if I don't want to sell my keyword. EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:07 pm

If you want to keep em', buy em' back. The more this grows... the more the demand for the words goes up... it's getting interesting.

Rex
Back to top Go down
https://kooday.forumotion.com
migerard

PostSubject: Re: What if I don't want to sell my keyword.   What if I don't want to sell my keyword. EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:10 pm

So only rich people will have good keywords.
If I start with a specific amount of money and manage to keep the pace buying back my keyword. Once I am out of money I will have to wait for 7 days to cash out my earnings to continue buying and at that point the price of my good keyword will have raised so much that I won't be able to buy it back.
Am I correct?
Back to top Go down
Darrell1211

PostSubject: answer   What if I don't want to sell my keyword. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:13 pm

well its true the rich can only afford certain things and thats true in all walks of life

but.....

you dont need to cash out earnings to purchase keywords you can use your balance to purchase keywords
Back to top Go down
migerard

PostSubject: Re: What if I don't want to sell my keyword.   What if I don't want to sell my keyword. EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:40 pm

Nope, it doesn't work you cannot keep the pace unless you add funds or you let go some keywords forever.
You make 15% profit but the price is increased by another 47 % during the transaction.
So it grows too fast.
As I see it you either invest in high priced keywords , sale it and keep the profit.
Or you play with cheap keywords with the risk to keep them forever because nobody will buy them from you.
Right now it's more gambling than business.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What if I don't want to sell my keyword.   What if I don't want to sell my keyword. Empty

Back to top Go down

What if I don't want to sell my keyword.
Page 1 of 1