Kooday Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kooday Forum

Kooday is quickly becoming the talk of the Internet marketing community. Come share strategies, trade keywords and learn new ideas!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This is worth a look and its FREE!!

Go down 
+3
Shimmi
Cazha
aftrusoon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
aftrusoon

This is worth a look and its FREE!! Empty
PostSubject: This is worth a look and its FREE!!   This is worth a look and its FREE!! EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 2:14 pm

Friends,

There is a new payment processor due to launch soon and they are offering $50 Free just to register,$5 for each referral and up to $20 per day profit share. Plus they are hiring for 3 positions with in the company. Just thought I would share it with my fellow Koodayer!

THE COST?

Zero!!!!

Come have a look at this very professional site and get in on the ground floor for free

have a look here!!!

AFT
Back to top Go down
http://www.lottoluck.info
Cazha

PostSubject: Just joined   This is worth a look and its FREE!! EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 2:33 pm

Looks quite interesting, I have just joined as your referral
Back to top Go down
aftrusoon

PostSubject: Re: This is worth a look and its FREE!!   This is worth a look and its FREE!! EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 2:41 pm

Cazha wrote:
Looks quite interesting, I have just joined as your referral

Thanks cazha! this one looks promising! Maybe they could strike a deal with kooday? Hey!!! one can dream right?

aft
Back to top Go down
aftrusoon

PostSubject: Re: This is worth a look and its FREE!!   This is worth a look and its FREE!! EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:30 pm

Guys this could be a real winner!!

Another stream of income is always welcome!!!

AFT
Back to top Go down
Shimmi

PostSubject: Re: This is worth a look and its FREE!!   This is worth a look and its FREE!! EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 5:53 pm

$50 in Paybox currency, not USD.

I joined, but not really expecting much..
Back to top Go down
Insanity

Insanity

PostSubject: Re: This is worth a look and its FREE!!   This is worth a look and its FREE!! EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:23 pm

They considered themselves their own currency. They have about a 2 year+ plan. The way they're running things seems like a scam and won't be profitable to them if the earnings were true. I have an account and rose quite a few bucks.
Back to top Go down
whodayatkooday

PostSubject: Re: This is worth a look and its FREE!!   This is worth a look and its FREE!! EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 4:56 pm

i agree with insanity...

i rose to over $150 within just 3 days with just 1 referral.

where will they get all the money to pay us all such high "commissions" when they aren't even processing?

and where and how does one get the money?
haven't seen that option yet.

i wasted a few days on this but no more.

Back to top Go down
Shimmi

PostSubject: Re: This is worth a look and its FREE!!   This is worth a look and its FREE!! EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 3:04 pm

well once again, they are counting their dollars in their own currency, not USD.

So out of your $150, one dollar might actually be equal to like 0.000001 real dollar.
Back to top Go down
aftrusoon

PostSubject: Re: This is worth a look and its FREE!!   This is worth a look and its FREE!! EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:56 am

Hmm no mention anywhere about their own currency and the amount is in $ so i dont know what to think. Def worth a login every few days just in case!

AFT
Back to top Go down
Jacob959

PostSubject: Re: This is worth a look and its FREE!!   This is worth a look and its FREE!! EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:04 pm

I have also heard of this site, and heard many times that it is a big scam. I would stay away from this site and not waste your time if I were you.
Back to top Go down
Insanity

Insanity

PostSubject: Re: This is worth a look and its FREE!!   This is worth a look and its FREE!! EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:47 pm

aftrusoon wrote:
Hmm no mention anywhere about their own currency and the amount is in $ so i dont know what to think. Def worth a login every few days just in case!

AFT

Account Balances
All account balances are held in PayBox currency. PayBox maintains a currency that is autonomous and independent of all nations and governments. The PayBox currency is denominated in dollars and cents (similar to the currency of the United States and over 20 other countries). The PayBox currency is currently in a closed system, and cannot be exchanged or spent. Before long we plan to open our currency to be spent and exchanged just as you can with any other currency. Our plans include person-to-person transactions (via the Internet and over cell phone text messages), integration with merchants and shopping cart systems, debit card transactions (through an issued debit card linked to your account), and more. The value of our currency is estimated to be close to that of the U.S. dollar. As is the case with any currency, once the PayBox currency becomes openly exchangeable, its value as weighted against other world currencies can and will fluctuate due to forces beyond our control.

They don't provide its true value yet, but tell you they are their own currency and are similar to US dollars.
Back to top Go down
Cazha

PostSubject: Is it a scam   This is worth a look and its FREE!! EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:57 pm

Well if this is a scam, they are not asking for any money, It sounds ok to me and it really is just a research stage at the moment. They want feedback that's all, so keep logging in and do the surveys and you never know it could be the best thing around (apart from Kooday of course).

Smile
Back to top Go down
kingdomi

PostSubject: Re: This is worth a look and its FREE!!   This is worth a look and its FREE!! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:15 am

From now one we can trade paybox currency.

But really how can you do that if you don't know the value? affraid affraid affraid affraid lol! lol! lol! scratch scratch rendeer rendeer
Back to top Go down
http://www.moneymakersden.com/business-opportunity/kooday-keywor
aftrusoon

PostSubject: Re: This is worth a look and its FREE!!   This is worth a look and its FREE!! EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:16 pm

I got a sneaky suspicion this is owned by Amazon!

Get in now as they have added new features and another Great job as a web developer!!!

AFT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is worth a look and its FREE!!   This is worth a look and its FREE!! Empty

Back to top Go down

This is worth a look and its FREE!!
Page 1 of 1