Kooday Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kooday Forum

Kooday is quickly becoming the talk of the Internet marketing community. Come share strategies, trade keywords and learn new ideas!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kooday Payments

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
goodday

Kooday Payments Empty
PostSubject: Kooday Payments   Kooday Payments EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:09 pm

Let's talk about Kooday payments here...

Basketball
Back to top Go down
sunwest

Kooday Payments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kooday Payments   Kooday Payments EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:33 pm

OK - what do you want to say? I got mine this week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whatsonyourmind.us
goodday

Kooday Payments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kooday Payments   Kooday Payments EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:20 pm

Really? When did you make the request for payout?

I requested my money (19 August) but I haven't received anything yet :/
Back to top Go down
sunwest

Kooday Payments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kooday Payments   Kooday Payments EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 5:28 pm

My mistake,I apologize, I actually did not request cash payout, I thought you meant did we get the credit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whatsonyourmind.us
whodayatkooday

Kooday Payments Empty
PostSubject: Kooday is implementing AlertPay as it's payment processor. No More paypal   Kooday Payments EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:57 pm

To those who may not have heard, Kooday will NOT be working with Paypal in the very near future.

Of course, we can still fund our Kooday dollar balance through PP, but any payouts to members will now be through AlertPay, which I personally like working with better than PP anyway.

Listen to the call here:

http://bit.ly/kooday_call

Listen to this recorded call to hear or be sure to read the news section withing your Kooday member area for more detailed info.

I had wondered why it was taking up to 15 days for our money to be sent to PP, after submitting a
payment request? I suggested to my wife that we take at least half of our Kooday dollar balance and request it be sent to paypal, which we just did yesterday. Now, there will be NO payments sent to PP and all of us will need to wait, God knows, how long to get our money from AP. Will AP be able to handle such huge dollar transactions as is expected, according to Mr. Utella?

What happens when, after a few weeks, AP says they can't handle it all? On to another payment processor?
I'm not intending to sound negative. I'm just speaking some questions that have been asked between my wife & me.
I gotta admit that this all sounds a bit like a stalling tactic to get people to simply cancel their payout request and just keep re-investing in buying keywords in order to get to Diamond level. Sure, many people who were in early enough and had many referrals, have actually SEEN their money in their PP account. Now, at a time when there are much much more people involved and possibly requesting payments through PP, we are unable to do so ( even if we were willing to wait the 15 days ) and must now go through Alertpay. No biggie, unless those new to the internet are not yet registered with AP, which is a simple process.

Now ask yourself this question: What happens when Alerpay receives so many payout requests and suddenly decides that they too, cannot handle the potentially huge dollar amounts expected in the near future?
Then, all those who had requested payouts through AP, will AGAIN, be unable to get their money out. Sure, a few more members will be paid UNTIL such a time, but...?

After 7 years online and having experienced many of these types of " Glitches" Or 'Bumps in The Road" one can become skeptical, and believe me, I am NOT usually the skeptical type, as I usually "shoot first and asking questions later."

My wife IS Ms. Skeptical and has absolutely NO online marketing or SEO...etc., experience at all. She does not even have the time to go online, once the school year starts.

The BONUS dollar amounts, being mentioned ( by Mark Utella ), are staggering, if not
unimaginable ( Again, LISTEN TO THE CALL )

Imagine : $1.00 usd For EACH Profit Share Credit..50,000 Credits x $1 = $50,000
Imagine: $100 for EACH GOLD Credit.....2500 Gold Credits x $100= $250,000
50,000 Gold Credits = $500,000!

This, on TOP of Our Regular Kooday Keywords Dollar Balance?

I'm not even going to mention Diamond level.
These "figures", I understand, are Possible, over time.

Listen to the call if you haven't yet. I'm going on much too long here.

One last note: I want this to be true...I PRAY it is true and that it will work out as planned. As of now, Kooday has NO PLANS to do any advertising of their own ( TV, radio...etc ) and my understanding is that it's up to the Kooday members to "Get The Word out."

I just PRAY the Word Is Legit & the Truth. Especially for those who are investing heavily of their Time & Money, because they simply have no refferals yet, and want to be able to participate and make some "easy" money, just like everyone else.
No risk..No gain...I Know of the Pain.

Have a great Kooday evening all!
John
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kooday Payments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kooday Payments   Kooday Payments Empty

Back to top Go down

Kooday Payments
Page 1 of 1