Kooday Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kooday Forum

Kooday is quickly becoming the talk of the Internet marketing community. Come share strategies, trade keywords and learn new ideas!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If you want to Sell Keywords you MUST register here.People Helping People!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aftrusoon

If you want to Sell Keywords you MUST register here.People Helping People!!! Empty
PostSubject: If you want to Sell Keywords you MUST register here.People Helping People!!!   If you want to Sell Keywords you MUST register here.People Helping People!!! EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:02 am

Facebook group "kooday profits"

Come join the rest of the Kooday familly who help each other reach for the Diamond!!!

AFT
Back to top Go down
http://www.lottoluck.info
Darrell1211

If you want to Sell Keywords you MUST register here.People Helping People!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you want to Sell Keywords you MUST register here.People Helping People!!!   If you want to Sell Keywords you MUST register here.People Helping People!!! EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:57 pm

havent use facebook much can you tell me how to do this?

i have facebook account
Back to top Go down
kaschmir

PostSubject: Re: If you want to Sell Keywords you MUST register here.People Helping People!!!   If you want to Sell Keywords you MUST register here.People Helping People!!! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:35 am

You log in to your facebook account and search for "Kooday Profits"
there press the "i like" button
voila =)
Back to top Go down
tslady1

PostSubject: We can help each other!   If you want to Sell Keywords you MUST register here.People Helping People!!! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:31 pm

Only 9,827 to Gold!! Diamonds, here are a few good words to help us both :)credito $19.32 7,480,000 rolls $19.32 7,480,000
Back to top Go down
kaschmir

PostSubject: Re: If you want to Sell Keywords you MUST register here.People Helping People!!!   If you want to Sell Keywords you MUST register here.People Helping People!!! EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:50 pm

tslady1 wrote:
Only 9,827 to Gold!! Diamonds, here are a few good words to help us both :)credito $19.32 7,480,000 rolls $19.32 7,480,000

be so kind&honest and stay in the keyword area insted of spamming around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you want to Sell Keywords you MUST register here.People Helping People!!!   If you want to Sell Keywords you MUST register here.People Helping People!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

If you want to Sell Keywords you MUST register here.People Helping People!!!
Page 1 of 1