Kooday Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kooday Forum

Kooday is quickly becoming the talk of the Internet marketing community. Come share strategies, trade keywords and learn new ideas!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is??????????

Go down 
+8
Wii
Edstart
whodayatkooday
Aussie_Striker
Golf freak
lun3rst4r15
JRtheStar
aftrusoon
12 posters
AuthorMessage
aftrusoon

Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is?????????? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is??????????   Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is?????????? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 3:52 pm

This just appeared about an hour ago!

AFT
Back to top Go down
http://www.lottoluck.info
JRtheStar

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is??????????   Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is?????????? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 3:58 pm

I just noticed mine about an hour ago. Right under gold credits it says gold reserve credits.
Back to top Go down
lun3rst4r15

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is??????????   Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is?????????? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:26 pm

those are for people who have abused the system and or accidentally spelled words incorrectly
example would be Norman williams who wanted to get to diamond so fast that he bought words that has no meaning. This helps him especially because he cheated to diamond, short cut to diamond.
example:dfd,bvvcx,asdfdsf,yujd,vbcbcx,3erwer,j7fgda, bvvbc or word that had spaces ___Apple or people who bought jackson michael instead of michael jackson lesson learned i say

Last edited by lun3rst4r15 on Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
aftrusoon

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is??????????   Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is?????????? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:30 pm

lun3rst4r15 wrote:
those are for people who have abused the system and spelled words incorrectly
example would be bryce williams who wanted to get to diamond so fast that he bought words that has no meaning.
example:dfd,bvvcx,asdfdsf,yujd,vbcbcx,3erwer,j7fgda, bvvbc or word that had spaces ___Apple.

Yes i see that now. I have words that can be found on websites but perhaps no advertisers as of yet due to maybe upcoming products but its nice of them to provide some sort of insurance of that Bonus.

AFT
Back to top Go down
http://www.lottoluck.info
Golf freak

PostSubject: gold reserve credits   Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is?????????? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:00 pm

So do you want a lot of gold credits or none?
I have several typos because I was either tired or stupid or both...about 10 typos that I know of....
Is a gold credit insurance for a mistake...so if I have 5 gold credits do I have 5 words that don't qualify?
GF
Back to top Go down
lun3rst4r15

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is??????????   Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is?????????? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:22 pm

Extra for people who screwed up as far as I know. More will be posted later today or next week.
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Striker

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is??????????   Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is?????????? EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:06 am

lun3rst4r15 wrote:
Extra for people who screwed up as far as I know. More will be posted later today or next week.

It is actually posted in the Snapshot Bonus section on the Kooday site.

Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is?????????? Gold_reserve2

Mystery Solved
Back to top Go down
whodayatkooday

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is??????????   Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is?????????? EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:51 pm

Does anybody realize the amount of money that kooday is saying will be paid to us members? Are these figures at all realistically possible?

If i recall correctly, Diamonds are to get $1000 for every dollar of keyword value.

Gold members are to get $100 for EACH gold credit.

Profit share credits are to be paid $1 for EACH credit they have.

Someone please do the math as these figures seem almost impossible to be paying each individual (thousands) member.

What was not mentioned is How, when, all these millions will be paid. Will it continue to be weekly, monthly, annually?

I seriously cannot see ALL members being paid about $200,000 every week ( this is what I would be recieving as of now for Gold credits ) or even every month. Of course, IF, and thats a mighty big IF and also stated as such ( if ) in the FAQ update, Kooday is successful as, say, Google.

Kooday has over 12000 members. Do these numbers seem unrealistically astronomical to anyone else or have I just gotten used to being an average income earner?

My wife reminded me that just 5 years ago when we were involved with a HYIP called infinity, which came highly recommended to us by so-called knowledgeable experts on the internet of whom we were on conf. calls with 2x per week ( including the owner of the program ) she and I were looking at a income of over $400,000 within 12 months.
All this from a small investment of about $1600 between the 2 of us. Needless to say...well...its needless to say. You know what happened if you've been online for any amount of time.

I'm not saying that kooday is a hyip or scam, i'm just being cautious about getting our hopes up so much, only to be disappointed once again.

Back to top Go down
Edstart

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is??????????   Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is?????????? EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 2:50 pm

whodayatkooday wrote:
Does anybody realize the amount of money that kooday is saying will be paid to us members? Are these figures at all realistically possible?

[...]

What was not mentioned is How, when, all these millions will be paid. Will it continue to be weekly, monthly, annually?

I seriously cannot see ALL members being paid about $200,000 every week ( this is what I would be recieving as of now for Gold credits ) or even every month. Of course, IF, and thats a mighty big IF and also stated as such ( if ) in the FAQ update, Kooday is successful as, say, Google.

[...]

I'm not saying that kooday is a hyip or scam, i'm just being cautious about getting our hopes up so much, only to be disappointed once again.

It's always possible a company will not succeed to reach its projected targets.

At that there's the following points for our attention as members at Kooday that I took from their FAQ (I bolded some words to be very aware of):

"Members in good standing with Kooday are eligible to receive monies paid to them at intervals throughout the year. [...] If we become profitable [then] members will get their share. Kooday plans on sharing some of the profits to members who qualify for the Snap-Shot-Bonus and once a member has received their allotted portion Kooday will consider the Snap-Shot-Bonus as fulfilled and no further obligation should be expected."

In the faq it is actually stated that there are "possible maximum earnings for the Snap-Shot-Bonus".

Hope this sheds some light on the (un)certainty of getting credited to a(n) (un)certain extent.
Back to top Go down
Wii

Wii

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is??????????   Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is?????????? EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:24 pm

Good post Edstart. You are correct. First off, the amounts listed is the TOTAL amount that each member could ever possibly receive. As far as the weekly, or bi-weekly, or monthly payouts...these would only be a tiny fraction of the amount you are owed until you reached the maximum allowance. Furthermore, these are the maximums over time that you could possibly succeed. If Kooday becomes semi-successful, you would begin receiving dividends until the company ceases to exist. In all likelihood, you would never actually reach the maximum in this case. However, is Kooday becomes super successful and is able to take over a large portion of the market share, then they would be a billion dollar company, and the figures described would be possible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.WiiStalker.com
1youcantoo

1youcantoo

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is??????????   Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is?????????? EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:08 pm

We Could always Create a Website and post all are words there or maybe just post them in the forum so the bots should find the keywords. Would that count does anyone no?
Back to top Go down
http://www.apsense.com/invite/1youcantoo
Edstart

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is??????????   Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is?????????? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:36 am

1youcantoo wrote:
We Could always Create a Website and post all are words there or maybe just post them in the forum so the bots should find the keywords. Would that count does anyone no?

It all depends on how Kooday's checking software is set up.

Does it search all webpages? Search engines do not cover more than 16 % of all internet content, according to a wikipedia article.

Is it programmed to find matches by comparing our chosen keywords with only the keywords from the meta names="keywords" section of the webpages, or does it search deeper into the total text content of the webpages out there?

When I run a search in the most popular search engines with an unusual keyword that I know exists on only one or two webpages in the entire internet (not in the keywords meta section but in its actual content,) these few webpages are returned in the search result lists.

So it appears the search engines' bots had crawled all content of a whole lot of webpages and accepted all (words and phrases) to their databases ready to be seached upon. Is this sort of searchable web content considered valid keyword stuff by Kooday?

If Kooday does look at it this way, it still depends on how Kooday will evaluate our keyword (phrases) during the snap-shot.

Since I just don't know for sure if all of our chosen keywords will be valid to the evaluation mechanism at Kooday being used to get these words into their database as valid keywords, I am trying to play it safe and create 20% gold reserve credits.
Back to top Go down
whodayatkooday

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is??????????   Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is?????????? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 3:20 am

thanks for your respones. so then, i misunderstood and that these figures they're throwing out here, are for a lifetime...that makes more sense.

they never seem, though, to explain anything fully.
seems like a lot of double-talk and leaving themselves an "out".

we have no way of knowing what they will consider to be a valid keyword.

to me, it seems as though they are keeping us hanging on so that we will keep spending and NOT ask for a refund from paypal and drop out. they want us to keep buying and running the value up and yet, it's up to their discretion ( or the bots )
as to what is considered a good keyword.
so, this forces many of us to hold a a certain amount of gold credits reserve, just to be on the safe side.

not to mention that even if one has a total value of say, $5000 on the 29th, their keywords could be bought from them, giving them a sale and commision, yes, but decreasing their keywords value overnight. This could be a substantial amount for some and can even force kooday to use up their gold reserve credits and much more more. what happens if all the reserve credits are used and more are needed, but not available? will they then consider such member to NOT be in good standing?
Their TOS and commission structure need to be more clearly defined. I see it all as a way out of financial obligations anyone. what will they consider to be " In Good standing"?
Personally, although I agree with extending the snapshot, I would feel more secure KNOWING my profit share is in my kooday alertpay bal ( as opposed to being split between PP & AP ) and be able to see it get in my AP account, BEFORE the snapshot is taken.

Folks, i DO hope that kooday succeeds. I really do...
I've just seen these ( in my opinion ) "stalling techniques" too often and it usually spells trouble. they've already cut in half, from the original amount of up to 5 million dollars to diamond members. This is NOT a good sign, again, in my opinion.

Back to top Go down
Edstart

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is??????????   Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is?????????? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:04 am

whodayatkooday wrote:
[...]

Folks, i DO hope that kooday succeeds. I really do...
I've just seen these ( in my opinion ) "stalling techniques" too often and it usually spells trouble. they've already cut in half, from the original amount of up to 5 million dollars to diamond members. This is NOT a good sign, again, in my opinion.

I understand your doubts, partly based on the bad experiences you had in the past. Believe me, I had them as well, as many others out here may have. To me Kooday is an investing experiment with risks and chances. At this phase things are quite unpredictable, hence the carefully chosen fail safe formulation at the start up of this company. Accepting that, I realise all the energy I am putting into finding effective keywords and paying for them, could be a futile endeavor.

I can tell Kooday has been serious about the transfer from PP to AP because all my deposits were reversed. I consider the cutting in half the of payout for people at diamond level at the time of the snap shot not to be pleasing either, though I tend to explain it as moving toward more realistically going about Kooday's business.

So to me it sure looks like Kooday is serious about their biz, at the same time being aware this is gaming as well, from my point of view, albeit gaming of a somewhat more expensive kind.[i]
Back to top Go down
DiamondNate

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is??????????   Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is?????????? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:18 pm

Absolutely! I agree with Edstart as well.

I have invested minimally compared to my current dividends already received through profits that have been shared.

Let me clarify for you one thing whodayatkooday.

Diamonds do not get $1000 for every $1 they have invested. Diamonds get $500,000 for every $1000 of kooday valued words in ones account, up to $5,000 so in essence $2.5 mill, + $500,000 from gold credits, so $3.00mill..I think he put up about 10 different exampled to quench and doubt or questions regarding this. I will keep one simple.

Joe blow is a diamond with $2000 in keywords at the time of snapshot. This would mean $500,000 in gold credits will be owed + $1 mill ($500,000 x 2).

Once again, this will not be given on a silver platter but something owed to you from Kooday. I dont care what anyone says, for this to be owed to me.. WOW. This doesn't even have to be done. And by the way things have progressed and my dealings with internet advertising, I think it will skyrocket, which means payout are likely to be fulfilled IN YOUR LIFETIME.. i'd even gamble saying withing a few years.

PS. Definetely not a stall tactic regarding paypal/alertpay. Paypal Freezes money all the time like this.. its happened to me before in another company. The company doesn't benefit.. its for paypals liability. and if the company were benefitting they wouldn't be refunding people as quickly as I got mine.

ANYWAYS. GO KOODAY! WeWT!

Diamond Nate~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cazha

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is??????????   Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is?????????? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:04 pm

People seem to be getting a bit jittery at the moment. Fair play to Kooday though they have had their dramas over the last few weeks with the PP/AP saga, but credit to them they weathered the storm and came good with this. If they can do that at such an early stage then I think they could be great in the long run. The whole program could have collapsed at that stage, but it didn't.

I understand it has been 2 years in the development of this and therefore I think that it will be here to stay, how big it grows will remain to be seen. But think about it, the concept is so different to Google and Yahoo, if you have ever advertised with them you will know how much it costs. So to be able to link your website to keywords for a one of payment and usually a small amount of money (Free if you actually own the keyword) is I think a great concept. Also the advert for only $15 a month is great, you certainly don't get that in Google Rolling Eyes

Lets just see what happens, I think with the support from us this site could be fantastic. After all we have all invested money in this, so we all want it to work.

Hooray for Kooday Laughing

Carol flower
Back to top Go down
Norman Williams

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is??????????   Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is?????????? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 4:56 am

lun3rst4r15 wrote:
those are for people who have abused the system and or accidentally spelled words incorrectly
example would be Norman williams who wanted to get to diamond so fast that he bought words that has no meaning. This helps him especially because he cheated to diamond, short cut to diamond.
example:dfd,bvvcx,asdfdsf,yujd,vbcbcx,3erwer,j7fgda, bvvbc or word that had spaces ___Apple or people who bought jackson michael instead of michael jackson lesson learned i say

If you are going to call someone out and publicly talk smack about them, you may try and use your real name to make it a bit more valid. You only got that info by sitting in our webroom which Bryce Tomlinson, Cindy Lou and Myself spent literally 100's of hours helping those like you crying when would it be your turn for us to spend our time and money helping get to gold. If you are going to post examples, please get them right, again it makes you look stupid. SO now where to begin...............

I cheated did I ? Without our help you probably never would have made gold, we spent hundreds of hours testing and finding the right formula to excel the quickest while you took our lessons and then come here and tell the world I cheated. Since when was this a test, you can cheat on a test, your marriage, your diet but on this I call it creativity which you obviously lack. I never used more then 4 letter acronyms ( do I need to give you the definition of an acronym as well ? ), and the letter number combos were things like c4, go ahead and google c4. The criteria for any Keywords to be held up as good is they must be searchable. I spent 3 days going over some 200 acronyms and finding out every one but 2 was searchable and had website connectivity. So I am not worried about losing any but the 2 I found as unsearchable. Which means 20 gold clicks lost and I have a reserve of almost 100, so I am confident I will keep my status. I also never bought words with reversed connotations such as the MJ>JM you put on your example. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

One last note here. For a search engine to be viable it also has to be able to search keywords in the form of acronyms. Hence the idea to move to them. A cheat, hardly creativity definitely. Dress em up, send them to school, and look what we get, idiots like lun3rst4r15.

Well that's enough of my time wasted on you, you obviously still have no idea on how Kooday works, now off to more productive things to do.

Norman Williams
Back to top Go down
lun3rst4r15

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is??????????   Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is?????????? EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:10 am

Norman Williams wrote:
lun3rst4r15 wrote:

If you are going to call someone out and publicly talk smack about them, you may try and use your real name to make it a bit more valid. You only got that info by sitting in our webroom which Bryce Tomlinson, Cindy Lou and Myself spent literally 100's of hours helping those like you crying when would it be your turn for us to spend our time and money helping get to gold. If you are going to post examples, please get them right, again it makes you look stupid. SO now where to begin...............

I cheated did I ? Without our help you probably never would have made gold, we spent hundreds of hours testing and finding the right formula to excel the quickest while you took our lessons and then come here and tell the world I cheated. Since when was this a test, you can cheat on a test, your marriage, your diet but on this I call it creativity which you obviously lack. I never used more then 4 letter acronyms ( do I need to give you the definition of an acronym as well ? ), and the letter number combos were things like c4, go ahead and google c4. The criteria for any Keywords to be held up as good is they must be searchable. I spent 3 days going over some 200 acronyms and finding out every one but 2 was searchable and had website connectivity. So I am not worried about losing any but the 2 I found as unsearchable. Which means 20 gold clicks lost and I have a reserve of almost 100, so I am confident I will keep my status. I also never bought words with reversed connotations such as the MJ>JM you put on your example. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

One last note here. For a search engine to be viable it also has to be able to search keywords in the form of acronyms. Hence the idea to move to them. A cheat, hardly creativity definitely. Dress em up, send them to school, and look what we get, idiots like lun3rst4r15.

Well that's enough of my time wasted on you, you obviously still have no idea on how Kooday works, now off to more productive things to do.

Norman Williams

please it's people like you that make excuses 1 after another. It's like those other sites that promise the wonder and break people's dream. People that abuse the system like you Norman Williams shouldn't be given the chance to have Gold Reserve Credits give to them. It's like Mark saids "Those who intentionally misspelled words or abuse the systems will be penalized. Didn't your mom tell you cheaters never win? Do you spend your life cheating your way since Kindergarten?
No one needs your team help and there is No I in team. All your so called team cares about is helping themselves. Be realistically. So now your admitting that you cheated on a test? WOw I'm not surprised at all. Heck I'm sure you cheated through life. Let's hope you didn't steal any donuts from Homer. You'll know how nuts he'll go through to get it back.
Back to top Go down
Norman Williams

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is??????????   Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is?????????? EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:44 pm

Quote :
Our Web Crawler will look at your list of KeyWords and Phrases and when it finds them on the internet they will be counted as a good keyword or phrase. Kooday will inform members of the percentage of Keywords and phrases that have been found. This will be displayed in your back office area when implemented.

Example: If you have 300 keywords and our webcrawler actually found 255 of them on the internet you would get a rating of 85%. Another example is: If you have 300 keywords and we found only 150 on the internet you would get a rating of 50%. It is important to select Keywords and phrases that actually exist on websites.

That is straight off the Kooday News page. I have checked all my words, phrases, and acronyms and guess what? They Qualify. I will not respond in kind again as you are not worth my time or effort to post here, no matter how comical it is. Tis a shame you lack the fundamental understanding of the english language.
Back to top Go down
Norman Williams

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is??????????   Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is?????????? EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:22 pm

Negative feedback rating no responses this guy is a flaker trying to mess it up for people dont sell !!!! Seller:
Member id huhajay SELLERS BEWARE! OFFICIAL EBAY CONTACT INFO DOES NOT LINE UP W/ REAL PERSON -SCAM Seller:
Member id ztops ( Feedback Score Of 799Purple star icon for feedback score in between 500 to 999)
DID NOT PAY!!! NO COMMUNICATION!! BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!! Seller:
Member id tdlinks ( Feedback Score Of 74Blue star icon for feedback score in between 50 to 99)
Talk about cheaters or better yet scammers this is right off of EBAY. Apparently you got your account banned for scamming. I just thought I would post some of your history for our readers to enjoy. One I could have ignored, but three pretty much sums you up bud !

link for Ebay :http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=lun3rst4r15&ftab=AllFeedback

Last edited by Norman Williams on Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lun3rst4r15

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is??????????   Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is?????????? EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:38 pm

This guys is either born dumb or born stupid...which 1 still confuses me to this time. If you would of spent that much time looking for words that have a meaning we wouldn't be here chatting it up? Just like there are more then 1 Norman Williams there is more then 1 lun3rst4r15 and by the way i think lun3rst4r15 is a word on kooday you should buy that word it's a acronym like you say. I feel so love for your research and devotion to me. I think your partner might get Jealous.

Last edited by lun3rst4r15 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Norman Williams

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is??????????   Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is?????????? EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:39 pm

Family members of homicide victims applaud as Wichita Police Chief Norman Williams announces the arrest of a man they believe is the BTK serial killer.

You posted this. You are a moron, I am sorry, dress them up, send them to school, and this is what we get!
Back to top Go down
lun3rst4r15

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is??????????   Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is?????????? EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:43 pm

Norman Williams wrote:
Family members of homicide victims applaud as Wichita Police Chief Norman Williams announces the arrest of a man they believe is the BTK serial killer.

You posted this. You are a moron, I am sorry, dress them up, send them to school, and this is what we get!

What are you talking about? I'm lost? Time for me to take a nap while you still going for your Just Over Broke You're a really good ONLINE Whatever you call yourself. I think Homer would be jealous of you taking all his donuts. Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Striker

PostSubject: wow   Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is?????????? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:14 pm

Fight..fight...fight...fight...fight...fight

We seem to be back in the schoolyard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is??????????   Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is?????????? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know about the *NEW* Gold reserve is??????????
Page 1 of 1