Kooday Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kooday Forum

Kooday is quickly becoming the talk of the Internet marketing community. Come share strategies, trade keywords and learn new ideas!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Wii
aftrusoon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
aftrusoon

From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!!   From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:09 pm

Friends,

This is going to be huge and you are amoung the first to learn about it. Get in early!!!!!

Aftrusoon

click me!!

Just launched!! a faster cycling Doubler at only $12.50 per position! I cycled my positions in less than 4 hours!!!

This is still early days!! they will not stop until they reach over $1,000,000 USD just like their other site which is at $1,033,000 atm and still going. Get in now and dont delay!!! so much to be made!!!

Last edited by aftrusoon on Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.lottoluck.info
Wii

Wii

PostSubject: Re: From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!!   From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:17 pm

I agree, this one is a MONSTER!! It just launched too, you definitely want to get in ASAP!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.WiiStalker.com
aftrusoon

PostSubject: Re: From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!!   From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!! EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:30 pm

Just to let everyone know! I just cycled!! this does pay!!! get in now!!!

ok thats enough !!!!!!!!!!!!'s lol

Aft
Back to top Go down
Wii

Wii

PostSubject: Re: From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!!   From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!! EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:36 pm

Yup, I cycled 5 times already!
Back to top Go down
http://www.WiiStalker.com
aftrusoon

PostSubject: Re: From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!!   From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!! EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:59 pm

Awesome!! Money to be made in this program so get in now and secure your position.

Aft
Back to top Go down
Insanity

Insanity

PostSubject: Re: From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!!   From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!! EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:33 pm

I just signed up through your link, will try over this weekend.
Back to top Go down
aftrusoon

PostSubject: Re: From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!!   From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!! EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:40 pm

Thats great insanity! This program is insane!! The earlier you get in the quicker you cycle!! I have allready cycled twice and my upline 5 times!!!

AFT
Back to top Go down
aftrusoon

PostSubject: Re: From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!!   From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!! EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 7:59 am

Lol just cycled again!!!

Awesome!

AFT
Back to top Go down
Cazha

PostSubject: Re: From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!!   From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!! EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:46 am

I don't normally join these type of programs, but since it has been highly recommended by people in this forum I though i would give it a go. So have just joined

Carol flower
Back to top Go down
aftrusoon

PostSubject: Re: From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!!   From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!! EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 12:06 pm

Thats great! I have cycled 4 times allready! promote your affiliate link to speed up the process!! The more join the faster you get paid!!

AFT
Back to top Go down
aftrusoon

PostSubject: Re: From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!!   From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:31 am

WOW! So many people making off this right now!! Just had a commission from a signup of $135!! not bad for a minutes work!!! Grab your spot now as this has a long way to go before its done!!!

AFT
Back to top Go down
Cazha

PostSubject: Re: From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!!   From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:41 pm

Can someone explain to me how this works, I have never joined one of these before.

I invested $25 yesterday and last cycle was today, how do I know where I am in the cycle and when I will be paid?

the website doesn't really give much infiormation

Carol scratch
Back to top Go down
aftrusoon

PostSubject: Re: From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!!   From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!! EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:59 pm

Cazha wrote:
Can someone explain to me how this works, I have never joined one of these before.

I invested $25 yesterday and last cycle was today, how do I know where I am in the cycle and when I will be paid?

the website doesn't really give much infiormation

Carol scratch

read the information on the home page! Its roughly 3x your paid position before it cycles!

aft

tell me your position number and i will tell you roughly!
Back to top Go down
Cazha

PostSubject: Re: From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!!   From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:09 pm

My position number is 4103

Carol Smile
Back to top Go down
aftrusoon

PostSubject: Re: From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!!   From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!! EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:53 am

Cazha wrote:
My position number is 4103

Carol Smile

I have one thats 3483 so I will tell you when you are close! Keep promoting your link as I have made more from referels that i have doubling;)
Back to top Go down
Insanity

Insanity

PostSubject: Re: From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!!   From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:45 pm

Seems like members are having a hard time getting cycled.
Back to top Go down
lun3rst4r15

PostSubject: Re: From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!!   From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:49 pm

yup a bunch of my friends lost money. Even though they say you don't need a down line. You really do need Directs to truly make income. There new site is allarepaid. Also listed on scam.com
Back to top Go down
aftrusoon

PostSubject: Re: From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!!   From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:36 pm

lun3rst4r15 wrote:
yup a bunch of my friends lost money. Even though they say you don't need a down line. You really do need Directs to truly make income. There new site is allarepaid. Also listed on scam.com

What do you mean lost money? or have not cycled yet? Keep an eye on the stats and payouts and the amount of people are joining its only a matter of time to cycle. As with all cyclers they will eventually fizzle out and yes late comers will be out of pocket. this site should easily payout over $1,000,000 like their power2share site but what can you expect with doublers? If you do the maths there is no way everyone gets paid but those in early do.

Aft
Back to top Go down
Cazha

PostSubject: Re: From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!!   From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:30 am

Seems the problem with this site is you have no idea where you are in the cycle, think it would be better if they put in position numbers instead of, or as well as usernames of last cycled member. It Really can't be that hard to do.

Carol
Back to top Go down
Cazha

PostSubject: Re: From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!!   From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!! EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:48 pm

Everybody seems to have forgotten about this, now KuleSearch has appeared on the scene. Are people still getting paid from this or am I unlikeley to ever see my money again?

I certainly am starting to have serious doubts.

Please let me know if you've been paid in last couple of days and anyone in the $25 cycler, what position are you as I have now been waiting over a week and still nothing?

Mad

Carol
Back to top Go down
aftrusoon

PostSubject: Re: From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!!   From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:19 pm

Positions that just cycled on the $12.50 line are 5355, 5256 and 5357. $25 line is around 3000. Will try to keep you posted about your positions Wink
Back to top Go down
Cazha

PostSubject: Re: From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!!   From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:34 pm

Still some way to go for me then Sad

Carol
Back to top Go down
Cazha

PostSubject: Not a happy bunny   From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 3:49 pm

This has obviously been forgotten in the excitement of Kooday and Kulesearch. I still haven't been paid and to be honest I don't expect to be now.

This was the first time I ever joined one of these cyclers and it will certainly be the last

I can't see how anybody but the first few can benefit from these.

I only put $25 in I'm glad I didn't spend anymore than that.

Allarepaid opened 2 new streams after I had joined, this of course didn't help as it watered the whole system down. I bet the guys on the $200 & $400 doubler are well fed up they haven't cycled since November 8th and 10th respectively. Mad

Just wanted to let off some steam

Carol Sad
Back to top Go down
fletcher6490

PostSubject: Re: From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!!   From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!! EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:59 pm

Cazha wrote:
This has obviously been forgotten in the excitement of Kooday and Kulesearch. I still haven't been paid and to be honest I don't expect to be now.

This was the first time I ever joined one of these cyclers and it will certainly be the last

I can't see how anybody but the first few can benefit from these.

I only put $25 in I'm glad I didn't spend anymore than that.

Allarepaid opened 2 new streams after I had joined, this of course didn't help as it watered the whole system down. I bet the guys on the $200 & $400 doubler are well fed up they haven't cycled since November 8th and 10th respectively. Mad

Just wanted to let off some steam

Carol Sad

Yep, these profit share sites are a joke. Unless you are literally one of the first people to get in or you can get tons of referrals you will lose money. I started a thread a while ago about ONE24 and it got deleted(no idea why) but if you are interested in something long term you should check out my site http://fletcher.124online.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!!   From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

From the Makers of Power2Share! Read this post and get in early!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1