Kooday Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kooday Forum

Kooday is quickly becoming the talk of the Internet marketing community. Come share strategies, trade keywords and learn new ideas!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Question for those of you who own high paying keywords

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
autumn1220

Question for those of you who own high paying keywords Empty
PostSubject: Question for those of you who own high paying keywords   Question for those of you who own high paying keywords EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:36 pm

Like a lot of you I am trying to figure out a good strategy. At first I thought that I wanted to own lots of expensive keywords but then if I do I am worried that they will never sell. Of course the revenue from advertisers would be good.

To those of you with a lot of high paying keywords have you been selling a lot of advertising? Do you find that these keywords do sell or are they just sitting there?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Question for those of you who own high paying keywords   Question for those of you who own high paying keywords EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:45 pm

High priced keywords are selling. Twitter sold, this morning, for over $700. Ebay also sold for a very high price.

I own the keyword traffic wave and have been fending off buyers to the point that it will now cost someone $127 and change to buy it.

If you don't have your 50k profit share credits, then buying high priced keywords is strategic. Once you get your 50k you then move to the gold level. You need 5k gold points to max out at diamond.

Save the 10 cent keywords for when you reach gold.

Cheers!

Rex
Back to top Go down
https://kooday.forumotion.com
autumn1220

PostSubject: Re: Question for those of you who own high paying keywords   Question for those of you who own high paying keywords EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:52 pm

Great tips thank you. Now if I could just let my reserves build up instead of tempting to buy keywords every time one sells. tongue
Judy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Question for those of you who own high paying keywords   Question for those of you who own high paying keywords EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:13 pm

You have to keep buying keywords to get the profit share credits up. I recommend that everyone listen the call from Sunday night. The recording is here in the forum. They explain it very well.

I'm reinvesting half of what I make everyday right now. Kooday is something that people should be building with long term vision. It's a big picture kind of thing. Reinvest and keep building those credits... they will be worth a lot of money very soon!

Rex
Back to top Go down
https://kooday.forumotion.com
sunwest

PostSubject: Re: Question for those of you who own high paying keywords   Question for those of you who own high paying keywords EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:41 pm

Hi Admin,

Can you explain this statement?
Quote :
I own the keyword traffic wave and have been fending off buyers to the point that it will now cost someone $127 and change to buy it.
How can you prevent someone from buying it? And how do you know it will ultimately cost $127 to buy it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.whatsonyourmind.us
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for those of you who own high paying keywords   Question for those of you who own high paying keywords Empty

Back to top Go down

Question for those of you who own high paying keywords
Page 1 of 1