Kooday Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kooday Forum

Kooday is quickly becoming the talk of the Internet marketing community. Come share strategies, trade keywords and learn new ideas!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Question about switching over

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimmi

Question about switching over Empty
PostSubject: Question about switching over   Question about switching over EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:03 pm

I cannot afford to pump money into alertpay to get rid of my negative balance, so my only option is to request a refund, wait for it, throw it on my bank card, wait for the transfer, and only then can i fund my alertpay. This will take quiet some time.. So I am wondering how that gap of inactivity in my account will affect me. I want to stay a kooday member, but I don't want to lose my account with this switchover. Has anyone actually been able to fund their alertpay with their paypal refund yet? I would contact kooday about this, but they haven't responded to the last 3 questions I sent in so thats a hopeless option..
Back to top Go down
aftrusoon

PostSubject: Re: Question about switching over   Question about switching over EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:17 pm

Shimmi wrote:
I cannot afford to pump money into alertpay to get rid of my negative balance, so my only option is to request a refund, wait for it, throw it on my bank card, wait for the transfer, and only then can i fund my alertpay. This will take quiet some time.. So I am wondering how that gap of inactivity in my account will affect me. I want to stay a kooday member, but I don't want to lose my account with this switchover. Has anyone actually been able to fund their alertpay with their paypal refund yet? I would contact kooday about this, but they haven't responded to the last 3 questions I sent in so thats a hopeless option..

DiD you use the special email? If so you will be fine!

AFt
Back to top Go down
http://www.lottoluck.info
Shimmi

PostSubject: Re: Question about switching over   Question about switching over EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 5:22 pm

Didn't use it yet, but planning on it. Should I also add a note explaining that it will take a couple of days for me to buy in again?
Back to top Go down
Cazha

PostSubject: Re: Question about switching over   Question about switching over EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 5:23 pm

you don't need to add any note, just do exactly what they tell you to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about switching over   Question about switching over Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about switching over
Page 1 of 1