Kooday Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kooday Forum

Kooday is quickly becoming the talk of the Internet marketing community. Come share strategies, trade keywords and learn new ideas!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Question about refund

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tigerfan

Question about refund Empty
PostSubject: Question about refund   Question about refund EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 8:29 pm

Right now I have less than half of what I started my paypal account with, still in it, and my alert pay account has me in the hole for a little more than half what I put in the paypal account. If I use the email to get a refund does it have to be a full refund or can I only get the total amount showing in my paypal account right now?
I would then use the amount refunded to add to the Alertpay account and get it near zero. I have also noticed that the last time some of my words sold, over two days ago, the amounts in both my accounts changed. The paypal increased while the alertpay decreased.
Back to top Go down
Cazha

Question about refund Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about refund   Question about refund EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:37 pm

Tha Alertpay will have decreased because the person buying the Keyword used Alertpay to pay for it, thus decreasing your negative balance.

I would request all your balance to be refunded from Paypal using the method set out in the News area of Kooday, then simply re-invest it in your Alertpay account. I requested a refund and will be re-investing it in alertpay today

Hope this info helps

Carol flower
Back to top Go down

Question about refund
Page 1 of 1