Kooday Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kooday Forum

Kooday is quickly becoming the talk of the Internet marketing community. Come share strategies, trade keywords and learn new ideas!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A New Question About Tomorrow's Payout

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
whodayatkooday

A New Question About Tomorrow's Payout Empty
PostSubject: A New Question About Tomorrow's Payout   A New Question About Tomorrow's Payout EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:03 pm

My wife just brought up a good question.

Since her AP account is negative $700 and she has not yet received her monies to her PP account ( 4 days running now)
when she gets paid tomorrow, will the money go into her Kooday Dollars, or towards her negative AP balance?

If it goes into Alertpay, it will only diminish the negative balance by the amount in which she is paid.

Back to top Go down
Wii

Wii

PostSubject: Re: A New Question About Tomorrow's Payout   A New Question About Tomorrow's Payout EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:26 pm

Her payout tomorrow will go towards her negative Alertpay balance. Nothing else would make any sense. She should receive her refund soon, and then once she deposits an equal amount into Alertpay, her earnings she receives tomorrow will show as the positive total in her alertpay balance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.WiiStalker.com
whodayatkooday

PostSubject: Re: A New Question About Tomorrow's Payout   A New Question About Tomorrow's Payout EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:03 pm

Thanks.
So then we don't really get paid..again Evil or Very Mad

it will be another week or longer before many of us actually have the money where as we could use it outside of Kooday.

I'm telling y'all, this really isn't looking good at this point.
I hope I'm wrong.

Very discouraging and disappointed. It all appears to be stalling techniques and delay after delay. Mad
Back to top Go down
Wii

Wii

PostSubject: Re: A New Question About Tomorrow's Payout   A New Question About Tomorrow's Payout EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:10 pm

You really do get paid! The only problem is that in your wife's case, she has a negative balance. Not everyone is in this situation. It is the only option Kooday has to protect themselves. Once the money is switched from Paypal to Alertpay, you will see the positive balance that Kooday paid you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.WiiStalker.com
whodayatkooday

PostSubject: Why Put Funds Into Kooday Dollars PP Acnt., if we can't W/D back into Paypal?    A New Question About Tomorrow's Payout EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 1:43 am

That's what is not making sense to us. I pasted, below, my wife's ( Diamond ) kooday dollar balance. Mine reads the same, only with much lower numbers. We both were paid this past Thursday, into our PP account and NOT our AP. If we cannot w/d from our pp bal., why then are funds being put into it?

As you stated, it would make sense to put funds into our alertpay account, thereby eventually bringing it up to a positive balance.

Then, she'll still need to take the refunded paypal monies and also put this into her kooday AP dollar bal.
THEN, she'll have to w/d from her kooday AP dollar balance, back into AP. Is this correct?

I can imagine the extra AP/pp fees she might be paying for these transactions. here's how her bal. looks.
Note; she began Thursday with a PayPal bal of less than $2.00 ( Two ) Kooday Dollars.

AlertPay (Primary): ($677.41)

PayPal: $270.73
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Question About Tomorrow's Payout   A New Question About Tomorrow's Payout Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Question About Tomorrow's Payout
Page 1 of 1