Kooday Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kooday Forum

Kooday is quickly becoming the talk of the Internet marketing community. Come share strategies, trade keywords and learn new ideas!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This week's disappointing payout

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
whodayatkooday

This week's disappointing payout Empty
PostSubject: This week's disappointing payout   This week's disappointing payout EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:47 pm

Just curious...is anyone else disappointed with this week's payout? I spent time and money to get to the Diamond level. I was up to a little over $3,000! My Diamond payout was around $30. I couldn't believe it! My gold credits paid more! I know they say the amounts will vary ,but this is too strange. Just venting. Hope next week will improve. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Wii

Wii

PostSubject: Re: This week's disappointing payout   This week's disappointing payout EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:55 pm

Did you notice you got paid profit sharing through BOTH Paypal AND Alertpay? Look through your transaction history, you may not have noticed all the money you received.
Back to top Go down
http://www.WiiStalker.com
whodayatkooday

PostSubject: Re: This week's disappointing payout   This week's disappointing payout EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:34 pm

Yes. I looked and noticed three gold payouts of $50, $10 and $10. and one Diamond payout of $30. A big drop from week. Hope it gets better and thanks for commenting. Smile
Back to top Go down
JRtheStar

PostSubject: Re: This week's disappointing payout   This week's disappointing payout EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:37 pm

I'm down almost $70.00 from last week. My diamond deposit was $19.90 and another one in PP for $100.49.
There were 3 gold payments of $10.00, $10.00 and $50.50.
I still have not received my refund.
Back to top Go down
sunwest

PostSubject: Re: This week's disappointing payout   This week's disappointing payout EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:37 pm

What is the value of your keywords? This is where you make your money after reaching Diamond. I'm up tis week by almost $100 from last week, before making Diamond.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whatsonyourmind.us
JRtheStar

PostSubject: Re: This week's disappointing payout   This week's disappointing payout EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 12:18 am

My keyword value was $1989.53. Last week it was around $1400.00.
Back to top Go down
incomelife

incomelife

PostSubject: Re: This week's disappointing payout   This week's disappointing payout EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:28 am

Hi all,

I am very happy with this week's payouts!

Given the issues with the change over from PP to AP I had expected less!

Now we are starting to see the changeover money start to come back from AP.. plus those who are still waiting for their PP refunds which will mostly reappear from AP this coming week I think Kooday is in very good shape..

The focus for those of us at Diamond already is finding good 10c keywords and increasing our keyword value!

One of the interesting aspects of Kooday are that they will value words more based on their repeat use on sites, not on their search volume.. care therefore needs to be taken to not read too much into the monthly searches that Google Adwords Keyword Tool shows you.. Kooday does not use that as a measure of keyword value.. I think many will be disappointed about this fact when KD goes live!

For most I think once you have a series of keywords to test just put them into google.com and make a judgement on their worth based on the number of PPC Ads top and to the right of your search results!

Given I live in New Zealand, and that using google.com does not bring me the PPC Ads as citizens of the USA see them I use this tool that does allow me to see the results!

http://freeproxyserver.net

Just put google.com into the search bar and hit "Go!"

All the best my KD friends..

Alan

Back to top Go down
http://koodaykeywords.com
whodayatkooday

PostSubject: Re: This week's disappointing payout   This week's disappointing payout EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:03 am

Well folks, I did look again and found $150.00 diamond deposit amongst other transactions lower on the page...Not with the other payout figures. So, I stand corrected. Still can't get to the money or receive a refund yet. I know it takes time.
In the meantime, I see my $3000 keyword value decreasing. Guess I'll HAVE to keep buying more words (and decreasing my future refund) if I want to see a profit . Seems it's turning into a cycle of just keep buying and buying Seems like I have to keep reinvesting my profits to maintain a decent Diamond payout....... Hmmmm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This week's disappointing payout   This week's disappointing payout Empty

Back to top Go down

This week's disappointing payout
Page 1 of 1