Kooday Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kooday Forum

Kooday is quickly becoming the talk of the Internet marketing community. Come share strategies, trade keywords and learn new ideas!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For Kooday Diamonds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aussie_Striker

For Kooday Diamonds Empty
PostSubject: For Kooday Diamonds   For Kooday Diamonds EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:20 pm

One of the pages on Kooday Online is an Honor Roll for Kooday Diamonds. Get your name on it so others can see how you made it. At this stage it is simply your name, city, date joined and date went Diamond sorted by countries. To get on it simply go to the site, go to the Diamond Honor Roll and put your details in the comments. It will be added to the page soon after.
Back to top Go down
DiamondNate

PostSubject: Re: For Kooday Diamonds   For Kooday Diamonds EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:25 pm

Can I just ask why you want diamonds info?

DiamondNate
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Striker

PostSubject: Re: For Kooday Diamonds   For Kooday Diamonds EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 9:52 pm

DiamondNate wrote:
Can I just ask why you want diamonds info?

DiamondNate
Hi DiamondNate

It's an Honor roll, I'm not asking for email addys or anything, just the details mentioned above Name, country and city, date joined and date went Diamond. I can't do anything else with the info, I would need DOB, email, address, phone, ssn or stuff like that for anyone to be able to use it to contact or anything else.

It is a recognition and it shows other members or even potential members that people are achieving Diamond status all around the world. Some do it fast, some do it slow, everyone is different. So hopefully it will give others the confidence that they too can get there. The date joined is also important for that as in 3 months time if the only members on the list all joined in August they may think they have missed the boat. However if they see even 1 member that made it within the last month they will gain confidence. It is also good for those Diamond members if someone they know sees it as I'm sure they will gain something from it.

It's all about putting Kooday in a good light Smile

We need many more members so it suceeds and we can all get out Snapshot bonuses.

Back to top Go down
DiamondNate

PostSubject: Re: For Kooday Diamonds   For Kooday Diamonds EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:28 pm

Allright. I will join in.
Back to top Go down
Aussie_Striker

PostSubject: Re: For Kooday Diamonds   For Kooday Diamonds EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 12:00 am

DiamondNate wrote:
Allright. I will join in.
Congrats on being a Diamond Nate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Kooday Diamonds   For Kooday Diamonds Empty

Back to top Go down

For Kooday Diamonds
Page 1 of 1