Kooday Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kooday Forum

Kooday is quickly becoming the talk of the Internet marketing community. Come share strategies, trade keywords and learn new ideas!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Paypal VS Alert Pay Question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
1youcantoo

1youcantoo

Paypal VS Alert Pay Question Empty
PostSubject: Paypal VS Alert Pay Question   Paypal VS Alert Pay Question EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:00 am

IF i Request a Refund for Paypal will i Loose the Money i Already Made? I Put $40 for Paypal and my Account is up to $65.00 Would i be requesting the $40only or the Total. Sorry i'm not really understanding this too much so any help on this issue wold be greatly appreciated thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.apsense.com/invite/1youcantoo
Darrell1211

PostSubject: Re: Paypal VS Alert Pay Question   Paypal VS Alert Pay Question EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:11 am

you would get your initial 40 back but the rest of the money and the whole account would revert to kooday
Back to top Go down
incomelife

incomelife

PostSubject: Re: Paypal VS Alert Pay Question   Paypal VS Alert Pay Question EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:16 am

KD says

"Information on how to swap out PayPal for AlertPay information will be posted Thursday."

I would wait until then..

Regards

Alan
Back to top Go down
http://koodaykeywords.com
Darrell1211

PostSubject: Re: Paypal VS Alert Pay Question   Paypal VS Alert Pay Question EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 2:32 am

actually incomelife below what you cut and pasted, what i posted has already been addressed

"If anyone does not wish to switch to AlertPay a full refund is available. Kooday will refund anyone that asks. All you have to do is login to your PayPal account and lets us know. Once you are in your PayPal please file a Dispute as "item not received" PayPal will notify Kooday and then we will issue the refund. Your Kooday account will become the property of Kooday (house) account."

so my post above is correct

study

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paypal VS Alert Pay Question   Paypal VS Alert Pay Question Empty

Back to top Go down

Paypal VS Alert Pay Question
Page 1 of 1