Kooday Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kooday Forum

Kooday is quickly becoming the talk of the Internet marketing community. Come share strategies, trade keywords and learn new ideas!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Paypal to Alertpay-Any way to transfer this?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aftrusoon

Paypal to Alertpay-Any way to transfer this? Empty
PostSubject: Paypal to Alertpay-Any way to transfer this?   Paypal to Alertpay-Any way to transfer this? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:39 pm

Friends,

Is there a faster way to transfer paypal to alertpay monies as 3-4 days to cashout to my bank and then 3-4 days to fund my alertpay before I add anymore cash to the system. surely there has to be a faster way!!!

AFT
Back to top Go down
http://www.lottoluck.info
sunwest

PostSubject: Re: Paypal to Alertpay-Any way to transfer this?   Paypal to Alertpay-Any way to transfer this? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:04 pm

They've got us over a barrel on this one. You can't buy anything with negative credits and you can't add any funds, since everything you add only decreases your negative balance.

I can understand why they don't want to get into a situation where there could be some fraudulent actions, but there has to be some way we can get around this situation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.whatsonyourmind.us
aftrusoon

PostSubject: i agree   Paypal to Alertpay-Any way to transfer this? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:28 pm

sunwest wrote:
They've got us over a barrel on this one. You can't buy anything with negative credits and you can't add any funds, since everything you add only decreases your negative balance.

I can understand why they don't want to get into a situation where there could be some fraudulent actions, but there has to be some way we can get around this situation.

I feel totally frustrated by this transfer but i do understand why, however i was planning at being gold by today except now i am 12k points short and with a negative balance in my account. To top it all off trading seems to have come to a stand still and with all my money tied up in keywords i cant continue and further!!! The only positive is i signed another member today and hope they trade alot of words, but i cant rely on that.

AFT
Back to top Go down
sunwest

PostSubject: Re: Paypal to Alertpay-Any way to transfer this?   Paypal to Alertpay-Any way to transfer this? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:34 pm

I'm 1500 short of Diamond, so I guess I'll never reach that level.
Back to top Go down
Demius

PostSubject: Re: Paypal to Alertpay-Any way to transfer this?   Paypal to Alertpay-Any way to transfer this? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:45 pm

What you could do is deposit an amount larger than the negative and use that to buy/trade keywords, and also request a payout from paypal.
Back to top Go down
Cazha

PostSubject: Re: Paypal to Alertpay-Any way to transfer this?   Paypal to Alertpay-Any way to transfer this? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:48 pm

What if you have already requested your refund via email through Kooday? As probably most people have done by now, to then ask for a refund via Paypal would probably cause more problems.

I think Kooday should separate sales via Alertpay from the negative balance, after all this will eventually be paid back in once we receive the money from Paypal, so I really don't see why any sales should be included.

As everybody is rightly saying we can't buy keywords with the negative balance and as more and more keywords are being bought on Alertpay all it is doing is reducing the negative balance. I would have been approaching gold by now if this hadn't happened.

Kooday should really be providing us with better information Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Cazha

PostSubject: Re: Paypal to Alertpay-Any way to transfer this?   Paypal to Alertpay-Any way to transfer this? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:55 pm

sunwest wrote:
I'm 1500 short of Diamond, so I guess I'll never reach that level.

I'm sure you will once this Paypal/Alertpay problem is all sorted out. If you want to let me know some of your keyword you're trying to sell, I have a balance in Paypal which I can use to buy some and then that will give you a Paypal balance to buy some more Smile

Carol

Last edited by Cazha on Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sunwest

PostSubject: Re: Paypal to Alertpay-Any way to transfer this?   Paypal to Alertpay-Any way to transfer this? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 4:56 pm

Demius wrote:
What you could do is deposit an amount larger than the negative and use that to buy/trade keywords, and also request a payout from paypal.
I know, but I'm not sure I want to put another $275 in this right now.
Back to top Go down
aftrusoon

PostSubject: Re: Paypal to Alertpay-Any way to transfer this?   Paypal to Alertpay-Any way to transfer this? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:00 pm

Cazha wrote:
What if you have already requested your refund via email through Kooday? As probably most people have done by now, to then ask for a refund via Paypal would probably cause more problems.

I think Kooday should separate sales via Alertpay from the negative balance, after all this will eventually be paid back in once we receive the money from Paypal, so I really don't see why any sales should be included.

As everybody is rightly saying we can't buy keywords with the negative balance and as more and more keywords are being bought on Alertpay all it is doing is reducing the negative balance. I would have been approaching gold by now if this hadn't happened.

Kooday should really be providing us with better information Crying or Very sad

I agree that there should be better communication! I know they are probably busy but if you are going to launch a potentially billion dollar operation then you need to keep your member(investors) in the loop with daily updates and not just a conference call every 4-5 days. I wish there was an official rep from Kooday on this forum at least once a day so we can sort out these bugs or is it maybe they dont want 2 many diamond members? Maybe they can still leave that negative balance aside and allow us to fund our account without having to + the - balance first. I dont know about the rest of you but I can not afford to invest again what I have all ready invested and then invest more and I think this is unfair.

Any others feel frustrated by this?

AFT
Back to top Go down
Cazha

PostSubject: Re: Paypal to Alertpay-Any way to transfer this?   Paypal to Alertpay-Any way to transfer this? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 6:56 pm

I think everybody must be frustrated by this, keywords just aren't selling cos no one can afford to buy them, Kooday need to do something if they want this to succeed.

They should be providing a daily update on what's happening or they will start losing people.

I think this is a great opportunity if it all gets sorted, but it is very frustrating at the moment
Back to top Go down
sunwest

PostSubject: Re: Paypal to Alertpay-Any way to transfer this?   Paypal to Alertpay-Any way to transfer this? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:04 pm

aftrusoon wrote:
Friends,

Is there a faster way to transfer paypal to alertpay monies as 3-4 days to cashout to my bank and then 3-4 days to fund my alertpay before I add anymore cash to the system. surely there has to be a faster way!!!

AFT
If you have a debit card registered with AP you can get instant transfer of money.
Back to top Go down
Total Extreme

PostSubject: Re: Paypal to Alertpay-Any way to transfer this?   Paypal to Alertpay-Any way to transfer this? EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:12 am

I have noticed that my negative AlertPay balance is droping... getting closer to zero.

Must be because my new referrals are funding with AP and then the commissions are being earned in AlertPay $$'s.
Back to top Go down
http://getpaidtoplayfacebookgames.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paypal to Alertpay-Any way to transfer this?   Paypal to Alertpay-Any way to transfer this? Empty

Back to top Go down

Paypal to Alertpay-Any way to transfer this?
Page 1 of 1