Kooday Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kooday Forum

Kooday is quickly becoming the talk of the Internet marketing community. Come share strategies, trade keywords and learn new ideas!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Paypal sent funds to bank, but bank won't transfer funds?

Go down 
+2
incomelife
deehouse
6 posters
AuthorMessage
deehouse

deehouse

Paypal sent funds to bank, but bank won't transfer funds? Empty
PostSubject: Paypal sent funds to bank, but bank won't transfer funds?   Paypal sent funds to bank, but bank won't transfer funds? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 5:25 pm

Paypal, sent my funds to the my bank, but now the bank won't send the funds over to alertpay, I went to the bank to make sure that the funds were in there and they were, so I used the payment button on kooday trying to transfer them to alertpay so alertpay could send them to kooday, but I keep getting a decline from the bank, so I don't know what to do now? maybe I could withdraw the funds and send alertpay a money order but that's going to take to much time Evil or Very Mad anybody have any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
http://www.paidinsecnds.com?deehouse
incomelife

incomelife

PostSubject: Re: Paypal sent funds to bank, but bank won't transfer funds?   Paypal sent funds to bank, but bank won't transfer funds? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 7:55 pm

Hello,

I do not think you should try and move money into KD directly from the AP button in KD unless you have a credit card attached in AP or the funds already sitting in AP.

Separate the steps out!

You could either add a credit card or 2 to your Alertpay account so you have funds to access..

Or you could log into AP, go to the "Deposit Funds" Button, then follow the steps for a "Bank Wire" or "Bank Transfer"

The last time I did that I had the funds moved from here in New Zealand to AP in 2 days..

I hope that helps..

Regards

Alan Chapman
Back to top Go down
http://koodaykeywords.com
deehouse

deehouse

PostSubject: Re: Paypal sent funds to bank, but bank won't transfer funds?   Paypal sent funds to bank, but bank won't transfer funds? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:39 pm

Thanks Alan, there is a credit card attached, but I will try to deposit funds to my account using the deposit funds button. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shimmi

PostSubject: Re: Paypal sent funds to bank, but bank won't transfer funds?   Paypal sent funds to bank, but bank won't transfer funds? EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:42 am

What bank do you use? I have a Bank of America checking account that i plan on using to transform the money from PayPal to AlertPay.

I really don't want the process to be a pain in the butt..
Back to top Go down
deehouse

deehouse

PostSubject: Re: Paypal sent funds to bank, but bank won't transfer funds?   Paypal sent funds to bank, but bank won't transfer funds? EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:23 pm

Shimmi wrote:
What bank do you use? I have a Bank of America checking account that i plan on using to transform the money from PayPal to AlertPay.

Hi shimmi, what happened was I hadn't add my checking account number and it needs to be verified before they will transfer any money to alert pay, so now I will have to wait until Monday or Tuesday for they to verified the account Mad
so I can't see gold or diamond on this first round, it would have been great Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Shimmi

PostSubject: Re: Paypal sent funds to bank, but bank won't transfer funds?   Paypal sent funds to bank, but bank won't transfer funds? EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:30 pm

O i see. I should be alright then.

Thanks for the clarification.
Back to top Go down
aftrusoon

PostSubject: Re: Paypal sent funds to bank, but bank won't transfer funds?   Paypal sent funds to bank, but bank won't transfer funds? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:58 pm

deehouse wrote:
Shimmi wrote:

Hi shimmi, what happened was I hadn't add my checking account number and it needs to be verified before they will transfer any money to alert pay, so now I will have to wait until Monday or Tuesday for they to verified the account Mad
so I can't see gold or diamond on this first round, it would have been great Crying or Very sad

Dee,

As soon as you do get your funds, come find me on the facebook group "kooday profits" and I will get everyone to buy some words from you.

AFT
Back to top Go down
http://www.lottoluck.info
Shimmi

PostSubject: Re: Paypal sent funds to bank, but bank won't transfer funds?   Paypal sent funds to bank, but bank won't transfer funds? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:35 pm

how long did it take for your refund to arrive? ive been waiting for 11 days now..
Back to top Go down
deehouse

deehouse

PostSubject: Re: Paypal sent funds to bank, but bank won't transfer funds?   Paypal sent funds to bank, but bank won't transfer funds? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:43 pm

Shimmi wrote:
how long did it take for your refund to arrive? ive been waiting for 11 days now..

Shimmi, I had to send then another e-mail, I had been waiting about 10 days myself, you might want to send them another e-mail, after I sent the 2 e-mail, it came with 2 days.
Back to top Go down
whodayatkooday

PostSubject: Re: Paypal sent funds to bank, but bank won't transfer funds?   Paypal sent funds to bank, but bank won't transfer funds? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 7:25 pm

hi all,

some institutions here in the states, don't allow money exchanged to/from alertpay. my wife had this happen to her.
she opened another account at my credit union and all is fine now.

i've been told that if you want these transactions approved, you can speak w/a banking official about it.

don't know if they'll approve it, but it can't hurt to ask.

Re; the paypal refund; it took my wife and i about 10 days or so to receive our money into our pp accounts.
then another 3-5 days from pp to our bank.

thats whee the money is and not too sure if we'll risk it again since it seems that we are being forced to spend the money thats in our pp, which is not right.
especially when they still add the profit sharing into pp. last week they split it between pp and ap. doesn't make sense to me nor does it look as if they are really planning on paying us completely.
Back to top Go down
Wii

Wii

PostSubject: Re: Paypal sent funds to bank, but bank won't transfer funds?   Paypal sent funds to bank, but bank won't transfer funds? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 8:55 pm

The profit sharing MUST be paid through Paypal as well as Alertpay. The reason for this is simple...there is a LOT of paypal money in the system. Everytime this money is used to make a purchase, Kooday is making commissions via Paypal funds. Thus, when it comes time for profit sharing, these commissions must be paid out via Paypal. If they paid those funds out via Alertpay, they could potentially be losing money, as there is no guarantee that those Paypal dollars are going to stay in Koodays' possession. What they are doing is actually quite admirable. Instead of strictly paying profit shares based on their Alertpay income for the week, they are continuing to track the paypal expenditures and continuing to pay on that money as well. Kooday is first class!
Back to top Go down
http://www.WiiStalker.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paypal sent funds to bank, but bank won't transfer funds?   Paypal sent funds to bank, but bank won't transfer funds? Empty

Back to top Go down

Paypal sent funds to bank, but bank won't transfer funds?
Page 1 of 1